Ebay pop up surveys

These pop up surveys that ALWAYS come up when you open your page are driving me crazy. How do you get rid of them....or EBAY STOP with this VERY IRRITATING NONSENSE.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Ebay pop up surveys

I've never seen a pop up survey from ebay so you likely picked up some time of malware on your computer. Try using the pop up blocker on your browser or download and run a program like Malwarbytes to scan your computer and remove the malware. I usually download programs like that through cnet.com

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Ebay pop up surveys

Thanks but did all that......and they still come on every time I go into my site or any site for that matter. Anyone else getting them?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Ebay pop up surveys

I'm also currently trying to get rid of the same problem. No luck so far, either. The only thing I can say is to avoid putting the cursor over the little green icon and hyperlink. The survey only pops up when you roll the mouse over it. Those are easier for me to deal with... what drives me really crazy is the ads that pop up automatically and take up half the screen. Adblock can't take care of them, and I don't see them on any other site so I don't think it's a problem on my computer, but I took care of anything suspicious just in case. I thought they were gone when I switched to firefox, but after about a week they were back. It's very frustrating and making the site unusable in certain places, like trying to view pictures for a listing, because often the ads are hiding there and will pop up if I try to change the picture. I'd really like it if this problem was solved because they came back every time I got rid of them, and this time nothing is working.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Ebay pop up surveys

Still occurring for me as we'll. I thought if I took the stupid survey they would go away but the did not !!! I will watch that green icon thanks. EBAY STOP THIS !!!!!!
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Ebay pop up surveys

I did see one of those pop ups but I was signed out of Chrome at the time.

Chrome is free and imports all your bookmarks from IE.

It has one of the best pop up malware download blockers available.

It's faster too.

It has it's glitches, If I forget to switch to IE when I'm trying to print out shipping at Paypal it does some weirdness even though that site is on the safe list.

I did have firefox at one time, but it kept getting corrupted. Chrome is reasonably stable.

I like to wave my sword at windmills. You rarely get anywhere but it's fun to try.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Ebay pop up surveys

Only happens on eBay site?
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Ebay pop up surveys

I'm having this issue as well. Virus / malware scanners can't find a thing. I even had my computer completely wiped, and as soon as I was back on & visited Ebay, it was back. It only happens on Ebay. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Ebay pop up surveys

It's happening to me as well! Not popups per se, but I get redirected to some bogus online surveys randomly and it's driving me insane.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Ebay pop up surveys

Same thing here.  This only started for me this morning.  Last time i used e0bay (roughly 2 months ago), there were no issues.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply