Feedback percentage...

imarca
Community Member

My positive feedbacks are going up while my feedback percentage is decreasing!!!

My sales are at their worst low ever but the fees are still going strong!!!

I'm seriously starting to think about stop selling here!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Feedback percentage...

Feedback for a year has new feedback added as it comes in and old feedbacks drop off after a year.

If positives are coming in slower than they are dropping off then the positive percentage will decrease. it will increase when your negatives drop off after a year.

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Feedback percentage...

Those three negs you got almost a year ago will roll off soon (12 months to the second!) and your FB percentage will rise to 100%.

While FB is important for public relations, it does not count against your seller account.

Feedback left has been dropping for a few years now.

It used to be around 40% of transactions, and that included FB left by sellers, but has (anecdotally) been dropping and dropping.

My only suggestion is to leave FB when you ship, using it to confirm shipping if you don't track perhaps, and then not worry about it.

Most buyers see nothing but the percentage, not the actual number.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Feedback percentage...

Thanks for your replies, unfortunately i'm really tired of all the fees, the system, the buyers who don't wanna pay but always have every rights and power over you! Recently i had 2 buyers that sounded like they where doing extorsion against negative feedbacks on me... Ebay simply don't care about sellers.... This is crazy and I shouldn't have to deal with this as a seller.... 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply