How are we suppose to report website issues on eBay's website?

virtualsam
Community Member

How the heck are we suppose to report website issues when there's NO WAY to report issues?

Here, some examples:

-Cart with 40+ items and as many in the "saved for later" disappear. Then shows up again later...

-I have 28 collections, but account only shows 27. I now have "ghost" collections that I can't manage at all.

-It's impossible to remove more than 1 item at a time in collections.

-I often stumble on dead links

-Adding items to collection works 1 out of 10 times. Or not. Being logged in at least 5-9 websites at a time; I won't and CAN'T just "clear cookies/cache" every time I need to add something to a collection.

-No live chat, but phone support? At least with a live chat, customer representative can't sound bored.

-Website's CSS is terrible

-include your issue [ here ].

-etc.

How do we report issues? Community? What a joke.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I see one Collection under your ID, entitled **bleep**py Merchandise.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Also, it has no items in it. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Also, the whole Collections function is being slowly retired. ebay did not find it met whatever mark they hoped it would meet. You'd be better served finding an alternative to using Collections than wondering the reason they feature doesn't always work. 

If you want to talk to someone at ebay about these things, try the Weekly Chat at https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/January-3rd-2018-Weekly-Session/m-p/390767#M6298

That thread is open for a limited time only. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi mjwl2006momcqueen,

My collections are private (except the one you found, which is now fixed) and I have 28 total available to assign items to when I browse my list.

From my profile, I can only edit 27 collections - INCLUDING the empty one.

Also, avoid splitting your answers in separate replies, it's not a chat box lol

As for the weekly chat, I'll give it a shot!

Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply