I am sick sick of the way ebay puts adds on the page so when you enlarge a item it covers the item

Will ebay stop at nothing to make money. Now they allow paid adds on the search page so when you enlarge a photo, part of it is covered by advertisements. Is it only me or did they go to far with this one?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I am sick sick of the way ebay puts adds on the page so when you enlarge a item it covers the item

So am I, this is all part of the degradation of a good capitalist society, the days of a good deal or bargain between two people are rapidly coming to a close. What are we to do!!!!!, nothing is all we can do , other than hope that a light of realization appears to prevent us all from being greedily gobbled up...........................Reggie................. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Technically, entrepreneurial not capitalist.

But .

Adblock is your friend.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Totally agree - popover adds are the bane of my existence!  ( them and those cursed video ads that auto-play)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

i was wondering about that lately thought it was some kind of virus on my computer really glad you brought that up,it does more harm than good,very irritating for sure,it screws up sellers and buyers to im sure,hard to believe they would do that,
Message 5 of 5
latest reply