Multiple Different Lists Are Gone

So something has recently changed on eBay.ca. I used to be able to see all of the different items I was watching on various different lists consecutively. Now all I can see is my Watch List. Does anyone know how to get this back. eBay Customer Service is not being very helpful.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

virtualsam
Community Member

I also get this issue: I have several custom lists and I can't add products in them anymore. I can only add stuff to my Watchlist:ebay_no-custom_lists.jpg

SOLUTION:

It's a website issue - if you can't see the dropdown menu for your lists, clear your browser's cache. I tested with a new browser session and it worked again:ebay_custom_lists.jpg

Pro tip: If you have multiple active sessions on other websites and don't wanna login again in all of them, simply flush all ebay's cookies individually. Once it's done, login again on eBay. Works like a charm. 😄

In Firefox, the option is here:

Firefox > Tools > Options > Privacy & Securityfirefox_cookies.jpg

Enjoy!

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!​​​​​​​

Can you see it like this on your account? The pages have been changing lately. I'm viewing this from a desktop. Nothing significant has changed with this page view on my not-recently-updated-version of the iPhone app. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 7.40.53 AM.pngHalfway down the page allows you to rearrange your items under WatchHalfway down the page allows you to rearrange your items under Watch

I'm having the same problem.  I use the wishlist and I cannot find a way to access it.  I used to click on my ebay summary and there would be a link on the left side but it is no longer there.  My work around is to add any item to my wishlist and once I do this I can click on the "added to my wishlist" link.  It's a bit of a pain but it works.  Remember to delete the random item off of your wish list unless you actually wanted to add it.

Uh, scratch that. I can’t even get to my Watch List from the Classic desktop site. I assume there are technical difficulties tonight.
What lists? Collections?
Ask a Question