Promotions Manager issues today?

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues with adding items to an active sale in Promotions Manager yesterday and today. I've heard from one member, and I'm looking to see if this is a wider issue. Let me know!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

All clear here. I did that very thing with three active Markdowns just this morning.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Oh, and a handful yesterday. No issues.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

The plot thickens... thank you!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I am having the same issue here. Can't add new items to existing/active sales event. It always says" we ran in a problem, we are working on it, please try again later."

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I did this today again and it worked as it should.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Having the same issue here, just got off phone with Ebay support, they went on my account and found the same error, they said the only workaround now is create a new sales event everytime you want to add an new item for markdown. I hope the tech team can look into this as soon as possible.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Very strange.

I currently have about a dozen different Markdowns running because, for the longest time, I couldn't find the way to add new items to an existing sale. I noticed the option a few weeks ago for the first time and now I haven't had any trouble with it at all. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply