SEARCH FEATURES & POSTAGE CALCULATOR!

WHY CAN'T I GET A SEARCH TO WORK CORRECTLY? I WANT TO SEE 'THE MOST BIDS" ON VINTAGE PAPERBACKS & PULPS.

ALL I GET IS 'BEST MATCH' EVEN AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS! ALSO IF I SWITCH TO NORTH AMERICA SELLERS ONLY IT DOES THE SAME!!

OR IT WORKS FOR 1 PAGE WHICH IS ALMOST ALL FROM FRANCE THEN CHANGES ITSELF FOR THE NEXT PAGE SEARCH TO 'BEST MATCH'. **bleep**!

POSTAGE CALCULATER HAS NEVER WORKED EITHER!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@vintpbs

You don’t seem to be using thecalculator for Canada but I see that it isn’t working for you for the US.  In most cases the problem is that expedited parcel US is being used but the dimensions entered on the calculator are smaller than allowed for that service.  If you are using expedited  US the dimensions must be at least 21cm x 14 cm x 1mm.  

If that isn’t the problem please give an example where you are having a problem with the calculator as someone here may be able to troubleshoot.  Tell us the weight, dimensions, the service you are using and the country you are shipping to.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I WANT TO SEE 'THE MOST BIDS" ON capsLOCK.gif

I don't think there is any such Search.

Auctions are a very small part of eBay with 85% of transactions being Fixed Price.

And most Auctions start with a Buy It Now option (which disappears when someone bids).

The most useful one for heavy bidding would be "Ending Soon", since those would also be the ones that have been up the longest.

On Books, once you have the title and author you can also use your Watch List to compare editions, prices and condition.

If you want the comparison as a Seller, Searching selling prices would be more useful to my mind.

Are you aware of Addall.com?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There is such a search, I've been using it since 1999!
Ebay keeps screwing with things & the reliable simple searches are scrambled in their functions & DO NOT work correctly.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply