STOP IT!! Share your product review now and help millions of people shop smarter on eBay.

Update your email preferences

You are receiving this email based on your eBay account preferences. To change which emails you receive from eBay, go to Communication Preferences in My eBay.

HOW DO I MAKE THIS STOP?

I UNCHECKED EVERYTHING.

STOP SPAMMING ME

2017006.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

STOP IT!! Share your product review now and help millions of people shop smarter on eBay.

@leaky-bucket-labs

Try this..

go to accounts - communication preferences

About half way down the page there is a category called BUYER - click on show to the right of that

The review preference is at the bottom of the buyer list.

You can click off Show to other categories to see if there is anything that you want to check off.

I hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@leaky-bucket-labs

Try this..

go to accounts - communication preferences

About half way down the page there is a category called BUYER - click on show to the right of that

The review preference is at the bottom of the buyer list.

You can click off Show to other categories to see if there is anything that you want to check off.

I hope that helps.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I feel your pain, I get these prompts for product reviews for every item I buy online everywhere now. Every single item. From every different retailer. Except ebay, I do more selling than buying here but somehow my settings exclude permissions for contacts such as these. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

That was it, it was "on".

thank you
Message 4 of 4
latest reply