Sell similar (sell it yourself) button not working properly on ebay.ca

Since the last 3-5 days "Sell similar" or "sell it yourself" button on the desktop version of the website started working differently.

Screen Shot 07-07-20 at 08.20 AM.PNGScreen Shot 07-07-20 at 08.20 AM 001.PNG

It redirects you to the listing's original country listing tool, not your default one (in my case ebay.ca) and that messes up all the business policies and you basically start your listing from scratch over and over.

Screen Shot 07-07-20 at 08.23 AM.PNG

Sometimes I catch it and just replace .com or .co.uk or whatever with .ca right after I click on "sell similar" and it solves the issue, but when I forget to do so I notice I'm in the wrong country's listing tool only after I've done editing pictures, writing description and item specifications. 

I sell only on ebay.ca, search for items to "sell similar" on ebay.ca and list on ebay.ca but for some reason, it doesn't work as it should.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

In the past it definitely did revert back to the site you were currently in even if the listing was in another country?  I rarely use that feature so have no idea how it normally works.

Would you please one or two item numbers of the listings that went to another site when you clicked on sell now or sell similar.

Ask a Question