TRIED TO PAY WITH EBAY BUCKS

Tried to be pay for an item partially with my Ebay Bucks and it would not let me, the part where you enter the number they give you would not even highlight so you could not even fill anything in, am I doing something wrong or is it ebay?  Ended up paying for the item without be able to pay part of it with my Ebay Bucks.  HELP.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

mcrlmn
Community Member

Was the item in one of the categories that don't qualify for eBay Bucks?:

• eBay Motors categories (excluding purchases from Parts & Accessories)

• Classifieds

• Coins & Paper Money > Bullion

• Real Estate

• eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards and Digital Gift purchases in the Gift Cards & Coupons category

• Business & Industrial > Heavy Equipment

More info:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/ebay-bucks.html

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi mccrimn it was for stamps from England

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@stanley613 wrote:

... it was for stamps from England

Was it "Listed on eBay.com or eBay.ca"

-..-

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Valid for 30 days after issuance towards purchases on eBay.com and eBay.ca

"When you earn eBay Bucks in a calendar quarter (every 3 months), we send you an eBay Bucks Certificate after the quarter ends. Once we issue your eBay Bucks Certificate, you have 30 days to use it."

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I haven't been able to use mine either. EBay said it was happening to a lot of people, five days now, no resolution! Expire November 2nd too. Maybe they pretend that there are EBay Bucks, but just get you to buy more and cannot redeem? lol Smiley Mad

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

What sort of problem are you having? Is it the same as stanley613 where the coupon code area was inaccessible?

I successfully used mine the other day and saved a whopping 21 cents. That purchase then earned me another 15 cents. Nice.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I found the only way to use the eBay bucks is to go to eBay.com & pay for your item there & it will accept the code.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply