What EBAY region is Canada in?

Seller Hub shows me in "Global". Seller Dashboard shows me in "US".  Performance rules and my results are different for each region, so I'd really like to know.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Regardless of which site an item is listed on all resulting sales to Canada are added to your "Global" region stats.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

If you are using the. com Hub the Hub Overview page will show your U.S. Region seller rating stats.

To see your stats for all regions including Global you can do that by going directly to your Seller Dashboard and select each region one at a time from the drop down menu at the top of the page.

The .ca Hub will show your Global stats by default.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

OK.  If I look at US stats, none of my listings qualify for the top rating discount, due to their new rule about returns. If I check my GLOBAL stats, my listings all qualify for the discount. So which one is it?

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@renata6 wrote:

OK.  If I look at US stats, none of my listings qualify for the top rating discount, due to their new rule about returns. If I check my GLOBAL stats, my listings all qualify for the discount. So which one is it?

Under current rules qualifying for either Global or USA regions will give you the 10% TRS discount for your FVF on sales.

Pretty sure the US rule about returns is only about whether you have TRS Plus status.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

If you have global trs status all of your listings qualify for the discount.you won’t see a badge on your listings on .com unless you meet all of the trsPlus requirements, but that won’t affect the discount.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Well we are NOT in THE USA. The last time I checked Canada was a soveirgn nation with an international borders. Actually the longest  unprotected international border in the world. I was told yesterday during a LIVE chat that Canada was p-art of the USA. How and since when .I also would like clarification.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@premium-audio-tubes 

Customer Service  in the USA is a low wage job with minimal qualifications.

A lot of Americans don't understand the difference between a republic and a democracy nor that a nation can be both.

Nor can they work out that a currency be called a dollar and still be worth less or more than an American dollar.

This is why I'm happy to get the Philippine answering centre, when the Utah one is closed. At least those workers know there are other nations on Earth and they may even have a cousin working in Winnipeg. *

Sorry. I've been watching the presidential soap opera and am a tad cynical.

But the basic clarification in this thread is that a Canadian seller can qualify for BOTH US TRS and Global TRS.

It's easier to become Global. The badge will be on our listings everywhere BUT on dotCOM.

US TRS has tougher standards, mostly because the cost of tracking means that many non-US sellers don't use it.  The benefit of the US TRS is the badge shows on our dotCOM listings.

Either type of TRS gets the discounts and any other benefits.

*Did you know that Pinoy are the third largest immigrant group to Canada nowadays? And if they are like my relations, they are also smart and pretty and hard working. (I love my nieces and nephews.)

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 9 of 9
latest reply