eBay.COM has a pricing issue this afternoon

February 28, afternoon, over on eBay.COM:

eBay.COM wants to charge listing fees even if you still have some free listings left.

Reports that modifying a listing results in full fees being charged again.

Other sellers are seeing themselves signed up for multiple stores (when they don't have one).

ebay.CA does not have these issues.

unamused

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Yikes.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

It is also happening on .ca.   I had one free listing left for Feb.   I went to use it and was going to be charged $0.34.   

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Do you think this is part of it?

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Free-Promotions/m-p/395693/highlight/false#M89550

It sounds like a parking lot full of cars with the alarms triggered over there today.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Me too. I just noticed before listing the item, so quickly backed out.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

@pmlinnewrote:

It is also happening on .ca.   I had one free listing left for Feb.   I went to use it and was going to be charged $0.34.   

Then the problem is spreading, was working fine on eBay.CA when I first posted, and now is not (just checked).

@happy_pigeon

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Just went to my landing page, I have a bunch of promotions for various types of stores.  That's probably were the glitch is.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Me too. I’m the proud new owner of an Anchor Store apparently.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Just listed a few on both .CA and .COM and the free listings are working again.

The bogus stores are still showing -- but I'll take the current fix to finish off my last few free listings for the month.

_.._

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

What a crazy glitch, thanks for flagging @ypdc_dennis. It sounds like one of the mods on the .com boards has reported it and some users are saying things are getting back to normal--can anyone confirm that their free listings are working again and non-Store subscibers are not seeing Store promotions any more?

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

On my end, everything is back to normal. No fictional Stores to be seen, and the subscription allotment listings are behaving as they should. Last night, it went back to normal. All is well. Although it was pretty crazy-looking for a bit. 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

No more bogus stores.

But a few minutes ago all expired Promotional Offers disappeared from history. They are back again as I post.

-..-

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Sounds like it was resolved shortly after the US reported it then--thanks all for flagging.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply