eBay.ca Site Issue Tracker - My daily problems using eBay.ca

Every time I use eBay I find broken links and issues with the site and I'm tired of it. The least ebay could do is provide a method for us to report these issues rather then having to call in and waste an hour of our time to spoon feed them help.

I'll probably start a website to keep track of these issues, because there's too many of them to keep track of these days, but for now I'll just use this thread to list the issues I come across, starting with Today's first problem.

eBay Site Issues:

1. When in the eBay Resolution Center (http://res.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolutionCenter) there is a menu on the right hand side of the page titled "Help" with a list of common topics.

How Buyer Protection works
    What to do when a buyer doesn't pay
    Canceling a transaction
    What to do when you don't receive your item or it's not as described
    Resolving buying problems
    Resolving selling problems
    Report a problem with a buyer

One such topic labeled "What to do when you don't receive your item or it's not as described" which leads to the following Error (http://pages.ebay.ca/coverage/BuyerProtectionForBuyers.html): 

This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:
    Check the Web address you entered to make sure if it's correct.
    Try to access the page directly from the eBay Home page instead of using a bookmark. If the page has moved, reset your bookmark.
    Enter keywords in the Search box and click the Search button. Or, browse through the many categories available at eBay.
    If you are searching for a Help page, click the Back button on your web browser and select another Help page link or try entering different keyword combinations to find appropriate help topics.
    Status as of July 19th, 2017 6:28PM Pacific Time: BROKEN
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay.ca Site Issue Tracker - My daily problems using eBay.ca

Good idea, I'll bookmark the thread for future use. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply