how do i delete something i ordered but haven't payed for under purchase history?

amber26*12
Community Member

please can someone help me out

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Hello 'amber',

At this point all you can do is contact the seller and ever-so nicely ask for a Mutual Cancellation.  You cannot cancel an item yourself, the seller has to send you the request.  When it appears in your ebay messages, be sure to quickly accept.  The seller wants her fees back for the unsold item.  After that, a sincere note of thanks to the seller for wasting her time and tying up her item might not be a bad idea.

If the seller did not agree to cancel, you would likely get the aforementioned Unpaid Strike.  If you were to get a second one of those it would be just about impossible to bid on or buy anything for the next year.  Indecisiveness is considered an unpardonable character flaw on ebay.

I am sure the seller will cancel for you, if only because filing an Unpaid Item case takes more time.  But just to apprise yourself of how this works, have a look at the following link:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/questions/unpaid-item.html

In future, when you see something you like, rather than bid or buy, drop your mouse down a half inch to where it says Add to Watch list, and click that.  Then you can look at all the items at your leisure whilst deciding what, if anything, you are seriously willing to buy.

Good luck with that. 🙂

scifan57
Community Member
You can't delete an unpaid item from your purchase history. If you don't pay for the item the seller may very well open an unpaid item dispute against you. This would result in an unpaid strike if you still refuse to pay, two or more unpaid item strikes in a 12 month period will result in you bein placed on the blocked bidder lists of thousands df eBay sellers who block bidders and buyers with strikes.
Ask a Question