Site Issues
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
eBay app not available for ipad2
eBay app not available for ipad2
eBay app has expired on my iPad 2 and App Store states item is no longer available. Currently running iOS 9.3.5anyone have ideas on how to fix?
by in Site Issues | Updated by mccrlmn
When I save a search, it is saved with a Boolean + sign in every space
When I save a search, it is saved with a Boolean + sign in every space
There is a big difference between search string: hrp chest protectorversus\: hrp+chest+protector Also, I quit getting search result e-mails about a mo...
by in Site Issues | Updated by tyler@ebay
buy now button not working on one item
buy now button not working on one item
Have been buying for years and have never ran into this before. Click on "buy now"button for one particular item and it dissapears leaving me on item ...
by in Site Issues | Updated by momcqueen
Saved Searches disappeared.
Saved Searches disappeared.
I went to look at some items in my Saved Searches. All of them have disappeared and I get a message saying I don't have any. Is anyone else having the...
Ebay refund me on my paypal account, dont have paypal account, wont create one. what do i do?
Ebay refund me on my paypal account, dont have paypal account, wont create one. what do i do?
Unfortunately, we didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase.We issued you a full ref...
by in Site Issues | Updated by ypdc_dennis
ME page icon on my listing goes nowhere
ME page icon on my listing goes nowhere
Hi I didn't list on ebay for a while now and back then we had a ME page tag beside our name that lead to an about me page. Since I came back I learned...
Calculated Shipping does not show up for USA buyers- Check yours! No one fixing this?
Calculated Shipping does not show up for USA buyers- Check yours! No one fixing this?
I have sent inquiries on twitter @AskeBay and @eBay.ca but nothing yet as well as eBay for business on Face Book and on another thread. I list on .ca ...
Frozen Clock on Listings how do I get the countdown operating second by second?
Frozen Clock on Listings how do I get the countdown operating second by second?
I want to watch my listings in the last minute but the clock is frozen. If I refresh I get the current time but otherwise the clock doesn't move. This...
by in Site Issues | Updated by kayjay_treasures
Item Not Available to Select For Report
Item Not Available to Select For Report
Hi, I am trying to report an issue with not receiving a product but the item is not available when I try to make the report to ebay. The first item I ...
by in Site Issues | Updated by femmefan1946
AdChoice has made my eBay experience impossible. The same ad runs constantly. IN FRENCH!
AdChoice has made my eBay experience impossible. The same ad runs constantly. IN FRENCH!
AdChoice has made my eBay experience impossible. The same ad runs constantly. IN FRENCH!I was using eBay quite a bit, YOU ARE DRIVING PEOPLE AWAY WITH...
by in Site Issues | Updated by reallynicestamps
Why has the Aquitarian Book section done away with the options such as 1st Edition, Pate Printed?
Why has the Aquitarian Book section done away with the options such as 1st Edition, Pate Printed?
Since I'm primarily interested in rare first editions of books it presents a step backwards that eBay has removed the options selections which allow c...
by in Site Issues | Updated by vancouver_antiquarian
sizes not shown on ebay?
sizes not shown on ebay?
When looking for clothing the sizes, colors, etc are not shown on my ebay anymore?
by in Site Issues | Updated by simeovivia0
In Order Detail status of shipment - delivered on the same day which I sent the packages.
In Order Detail status of shipment - delivered on the same day which I sent the packages.
In all items which I sold in November in Order Detail status of shipment - "delivered" on the same day which I sent the packages.Shipped on November 2...
by in Site Issues | Updated by kristim1
Won't let me send measages
Won't let me send measages
I am trying to speak with a possible buyer and I have been messaging back and forth with this person, now all of a sudden I can't send a message. It w...
I live in United states but for some reason myebay page has shifted to thinking I'm from Canada
I live in United states but for some reason myebay page has shifted to thinking I'm from Canada
I'm from US but for some reason myebay paged shifted to thinkg I'm in Canada with Canadian pricing and when I try to print shipping labels in sending ...
Why do thumbnails not display any more in my email search updates?
Canadian sellers - Shipping calculator not showing results to US locations
Canadian sellers - Shipping calculator not showing results to US locations
Few weeks ago i had someone ask me for a shipping quote to the US is when i realized the shipping calculator was not generating results for Canada Pos...
I am looking to contact ebay regarding ISP SURVEY takes over / overrides.
I am looking to contact ebay regarding ISP SURVEY takes over / overrides.
I am looking to contact ebay regarding ISP SURVEY as it takes over / overrides. My security system is clean, malware is installed. The only time this ...
http://45.55.124.218 is requesting your username and password. WARNING
http://45.55.124.218 is requesting your username and password. WARNING
Hello Ebay tech people: Today, I keep getting this error when I am logged onto ebay.ca to see auction listingsand a pop up window happens with a reque...
by in Site Issues | Updated by wtf1369
UNPAID ITEMS
UNPAID ITEMS
I AM BEING CHARGED WITH AN UNPAID ITEM. I DIDNT ORDER THIS BELLY RING WITH MY NAME AS THE NAME ON IT SAYS "OLIVIA" AND THERE WAS NO WHERE ON THE SITE ...
why is my password left on my ebay account when i sign out .. anyone can take my money
why is my password left on my ebay account when i sign out .. anyone can take my money
Ebay Canada Autoplaying ads at bottom of page
Ebay Canada Autoplaying ads at bottom of page
Is anyone else having an issue using the site due to 3 autoplay video ads at the bottom of most pages (summary, search, etc.)? I cannot close these wi...
by in Site Issues | Updated by mccrlmn
cant upload photos
cant upload photos
Order Details do not show the options that I selected (size, color etc) anymore.
Order Details do not show the options that I selected (size, color etc) anymore.
Before, when I was looking at the order details I could see the options I selected like sizes or color. Today I bough a furnace filter and selected th...
There's no easy way to report fraudulent sellers like this (and how do they do it anyway?!)
There's no easy way to report fraudulent sellers like this (and how do they do it anyway?!)
My son and I buy a lot of super-cheap "stuff" on eBay, mostly since he has so much fun getting packages in the mail all the time, sometimes lame, some...
Everytime I go to my Watch List I can only see about 5 to 10 pictures of items I am watching.
Everytime I go to my Watch List I can only see about 5 to 10 pictures of items I am watching.
Whenever I go to see my Watch List I can only see about 5 to maybe 8 items I am watching with pictures. The rest of them are all blacked out. And I ke...
Every Time I look at an item I get an error - too many redirects - I have cleared cookies in Chrome
Every Time I look at an item I get an error - too many redirects - I have cleared cookies in Chrome
Cannot display pages. Says clean cookies, but I have . Also, 2 many redirects which I don't underst
Cannot display pages. Says clean cookies, but I have . Also, 2 many redirects which I don't underst
I don't understand 2 many redirects. I cleaned my disks. Pages won't open up & I want to buy. Please can anyone help?
by in Site Issues | Updated by vinage
I want to buy on Ebay but the items won't open so I can read about them. Can anyone help?
I want to buy on Ebay but the items won't open so I can read about them. Can anyone help?
Nothing will open on Ebay that I want to read about & buy. Please help.!!!!!
You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day
You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day
Has anyone else been receiving this error... You've exceeded the number of requests allowed in one day. Please try again tomorrow. over the past few d...
by in Site Issues | Updated by bcbannock