variation listings ending

hello people,

as of the last hour I have had 7 variation listings ended and can not relist them due to the fact that no variations are showing.  Just talked to a rep and while he was on the phone I tried to list one through sellersourcebook and although it accepted the variations when it came to listing on ebay it was flagged #21916564 saying the category did not support variations which had that been the case sellersourcebook also would not have had it as an option.  Is anyone else seeing ended listings?  One rep asked if they were stagnant listings, the last one to end was listed last year so that would be a no...the only thing I see in common at the moment is..none have had any sales-not sure if that has anything to do with it.  This is very annoying because I can't relist any since new listings are not showing ANY variation options no matter what category I chose. 

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

I flagged the other thread about this, calling tyler and happy_pidgeon for help. It seems this shouldn't be happening, or at least not happening without warning. Maybe it's to do with the Hub rolling in? Or the New Listing Requirements Are Expanding to Additional Categories movement? But if that were the case, you'd think there would have been a warning or something first. 

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/LISTING-VARIATIONS-OF-AN-ITEM/m-p/400478#M92403

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

I'm getting one ending every 5 minutes now- every time I look at my emails there's another one...OMG...I just looked at my unsold and there's 24 there, I don't even have them in the emails...so it's happening like crazy....and now they are ending listings with sales that have been listed recently.  I have over 3000 variation listings...if they all end this will be a nightmare!!

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

I'm up to 45 now and it's only been 3 hours!!  can't wait to see how many end before things get fixed....

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

dhslk
Community Member

Same thing is happening to me. Spent the last hour on the phone with ebay. They're writing a ticket to tech support. He suggests that EVERYONE that is affected do the same (call ebay---get them to contact tech support), as the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

I'd suggest doing it ASAP before all of our listings are ended.  One of my ended listings had 17 sales in the last month, but still was ended. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with sales.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

I heard back from the last rep I talked to and he said it's a Canadian site issue and his manager is working with tech support to address it.  Since I don't list at night I probably won't see any more end until tomorrow afternoon.  So far I'm at 54 ended listings. 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

forgot to say, I have another 4680 more variation listings live so this could get ugly....

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

remember when you finally get to relist these listings to pay attention to what already sold or it will put the original amount back in and you won't find out until something sells and it's not there. I learned that when we had to change to Cdn funds

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

URGENT!!

hello sellers, if you are having issues with listing/editing/relisting variation listings PLEASE call ebay.  Only 3 of us have called and it's not enough for them to make a ticket and I'm losing listings every 5 minutes!!  

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Yup, I think it started yesterday. I phoned ebay & apparently "they're working on it". It's only on .ca, my .com variations are fine. If you go to revise on any of your .ca variation listings there's no edit button available.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Same problem in accessories. Can't create variations for colors.

Cell Phones & Accessories>Cell Phone Accessories>Cases, Covers & Skins

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I got 3 emails from ebay over the weekend, as follows:

Good 'Til Cancelled Item(s) Not Renewed  

Hi helen

One or more of your Good 'Til Cancelled listing(s) were not renewed and are no longer listed on eBay. The listing(s) weren't renewed because of the reasons shown below.

NUMBER OF LISTINGS NOT RENEWED REASON DESCRIPTION13 Listing(s) were not renewed because the site or category no longer supports Multi-SKU items for GTC listings.

You can relist your item(s) as long as you fix the reason it was not renewed.

To relist your item(s):

1. Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in.
  2. Find what you want to relist by clicking the Sold or Unsold  link on the left side of the page, depending on whether or not your item sold.
  3. Select Relist from the More Actions drop-down menu to the right of the listing.

Learn more about relisting your items.

We appreciate your cooperation.

In other words, it is DELIBERATE that they are killing our listings WITHOUT ANY NOTICE or any work-around. I still haven't recovered from their bone-headed decision to kill US$ listings on ebay.ca and now they're doing it again!!!

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

This appears to be fixed. But after relisting it now shows 0 sold..So probably means the ranking has been lost for that listing...Cat Mad

Message 15 of 15
latest reply