Constantly Being Logged Out?

Over the last week or so is anybody being constantly logged out of eBay?  I'm talking like every 5 or 10 minutes.  I have the "keep me logged in" box checked.  I check something in my acount and I log in.  3 minutes later I check my messages - I'm asked to log in again.  I refresh the page - I have to log in again.  Making matters worse is the account is for my store so multiple people are using the account at the same time and they are having the same issue.  I've been using the account for 20+ years - multiple people using it at the same time for probably 10 years.  We are not - knowingly - doing anything different recently.  I don't know if I've flipped a setting somewhere?? It's maddening.  It's seems like any time I change the screen I'm on I have to log in again???  Anyone?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

That would be frustrating.  My husband did say recently that when I logged into his account on my PC he usually has to log in again on his iPad.  Perhaps they've changed something and the multiple users are now causing problems for you?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@heroicdreamspickering wrote:

Over the last week or so is anybody being constantly logged out of eBay?  I'm talking like every 5 or 10 minutes.  I have the "keep me logged in" box checked.  I check something in my acount and I log in.  3 minutes later I check my messages - I'm asked to log in again.  I refresh the page - I have to log in again.  Making matters worse is the account is for my store so multiple people are using the account at the same time and they are having the same issue.  I've been using the account for 20+ years - multiple people using it at the same time for probably 10 years.  We are not - knowingly - doing anything different recently.  I don't know if I've flipped a setting somewhere?? It's maddening.  It's seems like any time I change the screen I'm on I have to log in again???  Anyone?

Have you tried the old clear cache and cookies thang? Have you tried a different browser? Also, just noticed there was an update available for Chrome. This may be a factor.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 3
latest reply