How do you send sold digital photo

I would like to know how are digitals photos emailed once they're sold.

Thank you

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Ebay doesn't have a link to automatically send digital items so you would have to send the item from your email address to the buyer's email which you can get from their Paypal info.  Keep in mind that if a buyer says that they did not receive an item, you will not win the claim unless you can prove the buyer received it by showing delivery confirmation to the buyer's payment address. Of course you don't have that proof when you send an item digitally.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Most email programs have the option to provide a tracking or delivery receipt confirming the message was delivered to the recipient's email server and/or Read receipt confirming the recipient viewed the message.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ebay doesn't have a link to automatically send digital items so you would have to send the item from your email address to the buyer's email which you can get from their Paypal info.  Keep in mind that if a buyer says that they did not receive an item, you will not win the claim unless you can prove the buyer received it by showing delivery confirmation to the buyer's payment address. Of course you don't have that proof when you send an item digitally.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Most email programs have the option to provide a tracking or delivery receipt confirming the message was delivered to the recipient's email server and/or Read receipt confirming the recipient viewed the message.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@mcrlmn wrote:

Yes although I haven’t ever heard of eBay or pp accepting that as proof of delivery in an item not received case. Are you familiar with any cases where they have accepted that or can you show where they say that it can be used as proof of delivery? 

Ive only had one person (a business associate) who requested a ‘read’ receipt every time he sent me an email and I was able to decline the request as I don’t think it was any of his business when I read his email.  I don’t know if all email programs have that option but I suspect that someone planning on opening an item not received claim would decline the read request when possible.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply