Need Help please

How can I contact customer service or the seller if I have no products in my purchase history? I ordered a product that was never received. The seller said they would deal with this quickly but never did.  eBay thought the problem was resolved and closed my complaint and has now removed it from my history and I can not contact the seller or eBay (the customer service system will not lead to a phone number with no products in your history).

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Need Help please

Purchase orders can be seen if you select the right view: "The last 60 days", 2018, 2017, 2016

https://www.ebay.ca/myb/PurchaseHistory

You only get one chance with an eBay case and you only have 30  days after the last estimated date of arrival before the case automatically closes. You should have escalated the case to eBay before that date and gotten a refund from the seller.

Once you have looked up the purchase, contact the seller again and ask what's going on -- there's the faint hope they might settle the matter properly with a refund. Allow a couple of days for a satisfactory result (a refund, not a replacement), if no proper result, then move on to the next option.

If you paid with PayPal you have 180 days from time of payment for an Item-Not-Received case. Sign into Paypal to open a dispute.

Last line of defense, if you paid by credit card you can check with them to see if they have coverage for non-delivery. Most do, but have different requirements as to what is covered.

-..-

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Need Help please

Once your 30-day limit to ebay’s MoneyBack Guarantee has expired, you’re still covered for 180 days (approx six months) from time of purchase through PayPal Buyer Protection.

Go to PayPal. Find your transaction in Account Activity. Open case. Escalate. Don’t accept an offer to replace. That’s a bad idea nearly all of the time.

Good luck. Come back if you meet a hurdle or roadblock.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Need Help please

The Paypal Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

And as dennis warns, do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It will not arrive either.

Refund only, and don't close the Dispute until you have that refund.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Need Help please

@reallynicestampswrote:

The Paypal Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

Every time you write this I'm curious...do you currently see Tools at the top of your PP account page? I don't see it so has this changed or as I looking in the wrong place?

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Need Help please

Yes.

Momcqueen mentioned it the other day so I double checked.

The same link is also under More, right next to it, and there is a link at the bottom of the page under Help, but you have to scroll down on the page it takes you to.

This is why I believe the interweb is really run by mischievous gnomes. Or possibly pixies.

The pages change configuration from machine to machine.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Need Help please

Hmmm, I have to go to Help at the Top and then down to Resolution Centre at the bottom when I'm logged into Paypal. Are you locked into a Classic View on the desktop version, femme

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Need Help please

Probably.

I don't change stuff that isn't broken.

Unless it's by accident, which is why my computer now opens something called Steam before it will open Firefox.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Need Help please

Thank you for your reply.  I was able to get thing sorted out.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Need Help please

Thank you.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Need Help please

Thank you for your reply, very informative. My credit card company refunded the money before I saw your responds. This information is great to know for future purchases, if I decided to us ebay again.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Need Help please

Good to know for next time. My credit card company refunded the money.
Message 12 of 12
latest reply