Product hasn't shipped yet

Hi, I live in Canada and I ordered something last thursday from France, and so far I have not received any confirmation on the shipping, even though the ad said it would ship in 24 hours.

The seller seems trustworthy enough due to their feedback being entirely positive, so I doubt I'm getting scammed. I'm also aware that sometimes people don't update their shipping, there are some products from here and Amazon that I've owned for over a year that still say their "on their way" XD

One thing I did notice is that most of their positive feedback was from people in their region, so could it just be that International shipping has slower tracking? Also, if the product isn't here by its latest estimated delivery date which is next week on Wednesday, then could I still be eligible for a refund?

Any suggestions or input would help, thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Estimates are only estimates. You have 60 days to receive the goods. If not in 30 days, i sugest to go to your resolution center and file a item not received case.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If it isn't marked as shipped in a couple of days, send the seller a message and ask if it has been shipped yet. They may have just forgotten to mark it as shipped.

If you never hear back from the seller and/or don't receive the package, you have 30 days after the last estimated delivery estimate to file an item not received claim through ebay. You can't file on eBay until after that last date but you can file on Paypal before that. I'm usually get patient when it comes to international parcels although I am definitely more patient if the seller is communicating.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@dabalny.jlewtlanq wrote:
... if the product isn't here by its latest estimated delivery date which is next week on Wednesday, then could I still be eligible for a refund?

Item-Not-Received cases can be opened on eBay for the 30 days after the last estimated delivery date.

So if your estimate is August 9, then you can open an INR case from August 10 to September 8.

-..-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Will do, thanks!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Didn't know I could do that, thanks!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply