Seller has not shipped

broioan45
Community Member
Hi there. On February 11 I I placed my first order on eBay. It was a pair of yeezy boost 350 shoes. I bought them from a seller with no reviews and it hasn’t been shipped for authentication yet. I’m just worried I’m not going to get them. If this has happened to anyone else I would love some feedback
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Seller has not shipped

Im a newish seller but perhaps i could offer you some advice since it appears to be a little quiet on your thread. I need you to know I am not super familiar with this "authentication" process you speak of or how it factors in to the eta. but In my opinion, a week is far too long to have not shipped the item or got the ball rolling in some way, unless there is a some kind of agreement between seller and buyer. Given that the seller you purchased from has zero feedbacks, it leads me to beleve one of 2 things. 1 is they dont know how this site works and are clearly not making your order a priority for what ever reason. if they did they would of dealt with it by now. its not appropriate to leave you in the dark because once you pay, are now the owner and not them. there is no excuse to take someones money and sit on your hands for a week. 2 is they are crooked and are not planning on sending you your order because they think they can get away with it. in that case they may not even have the item in their possession in the first place because its a scam. my best advice to you is message the seller, ask them if they have shipped and for any details about why there is a delay (give them 2 hours to reply) If they dont reply immediately with a good explanation and an immediate plan of action this is obviously going to be a very big red flag for you. personally i would be requesting a complete cancellation at that point as non responsive sellers are no good to deal with and if it started off this way, its not going to get any better. now heres what you can do regardless of whether you hear from them or not, or whether you are happy with what they had to say. you can file a claim with ebay for an item not received if it does not show up by the eta (check your order details). ensure you do it within 30 days from placing your order so that that seller is held accountable. if you follow the steps correctly, ebay will get you your money back one way or anothee which seems like may be the direction your headed at the moment. and dont let this one bad (or lazy) apple ruin your perspective of ebay. there is plenty of honest sellers that will bend over backwards to make sure you get your shoes and in the correct time frame, and will also respond very quickly to any issues that pop up. I do hope that you get your shoes, and if you dont feel confident that your business is in the hands of reputable seller, you know what to do.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Seller has not shipped

I'm sorry that you didn't get a reply when you posted last month, everyone must have  missed your post.  If you still need help please let us know.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply