Selling from Canada

Hi,

I find it hard to sell from Canada..... Should I try to sell directly on Ebay.com ????  Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Selling from Canada

you are new, first thing change your shipping on the eeyore toy, it will cost you more to ship it than you are selling it for..  also keep in mind it takes time to  establish a name  on here, it doesn't happen over night.. be patient, it will come..

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Selling from Canada

You're also starting to sell in the middle of a Canada Post strike.  I don't think you'll really be able to gauge your sales success properly until the strike is a distant memory in the minds of buyers (probably Spring 2019).

The problem with selling on .COM if you still want to target Canadians is shipping prices.  You'll have to do flat rate / free shipping as .COM listings won't calculate Canadian shipping.  As you know shipping costs in Canada vary wildly depending on shipping location, weight, size...  Looking at the items you sell this may be less of an issue.

Be very careful setting up your world shipping settings if you don't want sales to countries outside of USA/Canada. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply