August 15th 2018 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Please leave a question or concern and I'll work to get answers for you, even if it's just to make sure that the right people receive your feedback.

Thanks!

Tyler

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Hi Tyler 

So glad to hear that you will be full time with us .

Before you go vacation here is something that i will need your support and eBay as well 

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Scammer-sellers-on-ebay/m-p/407389#M96493

If you need more information you could PM .I have everything that need so this scam to be ended 

Cheers 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Is/was the offer for the 500 listings and reimbursement of any fees associated with the GTC listings in which eBay lost sellers photos a "done deal?"  No chance of the team meeting again to reconsider what may have been, let's call it an oversight, on their part?

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Everytime I save a listing to continue later, this comes up.    When are they going to fix it?????not private.jpg

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

@musicyouneed wrote:

Everytime I save a listing to continue later, this comes up.    When are they going to fix it?????not private.jpg

Hi @musicyouneed - that would definitely get tiresome, you're right. Let me dig into it - will you let me know what browsers you're encountering it with and if it's in more places than just saving a draft? Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Hi Tyler, I use google chrome.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@snoopwiz wrote:

Is/was the offer for the 500 listings and reimbursement of any fees associated with the GTC listings in which eBay lost sellers photos a "done deal?"  No chance of the team meeting again to reconsider what may have been, let's call it an oversight, on their part?

Hi @snoopwiz - at this point the offer you received is considered the final one.

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@fashionoutletdeal wrote:

Hi Tyler 

So glad to hear that you will be full time with us .

Before you go vacation here is something that i will need your support and eBay as well 

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Scammer-sellers-on-ebay/m-p/407389#M96493

If you need more information you could PM .I have everything that need so this scam to be ended 

Cheers 

Hi @fashionoutletdeal - I'll take a look at that thread and see what I can do to help, thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@musicyouneed wrote:

Hi Tyler, I use google chrome.

Thanks for this! Are you encountering it any other place than when you save a draft?

Also, if you'll let me know if you've already done the usual troubleshooting (clearing cache and cookies, etc) I'd appreciate it!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Just when I save a draft on .ca.  Doesn't happen on .com only on .ca.

I haven't cleared my cache in the past week but it happened before and after.  I clear my cache again and try it.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I cleared my cache again and it seems to have done the trick.  I'll let you know if it comes up again.  It was driving me crazy.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@musicyouneed wrote:

I cleared my cache again and it seems to have done the trick.  I'll let you know if it comes up again.  It was driving me crazy.

Glad to hear that got it behaving properly - keep me posted if it starts to act up again!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for joining the chat this week - I appreciate your participation and I'll see you here again in a month!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 13 of 13
latest reply