October 11th 2017 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Howdy all -

Opening up the thread for tomorrow's chat. Feel free to post if you have any questions I can address!

As a side note I'll be in a bit late tomorrow due to a follow up appointment with the doctor, but will work on getting answers tomorrow afternoon!

Thanks!
Tyler

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

baellor
Community Member

What happenned with the search engine? Selecting video games and then ps4 on the top menu and it still gives me every video games. Plus the side menu doesn't have the platform option anymore to narrow the search.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

baellor
Community Member

What happened with the search engine? Selecting video games and then ps4 on the top menu and it still gives me every video games. Plus the side menu doesn't have the platform option anymore to narrow the search.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@baellor wrote:

What happened with the search engine? Selecting video games and then ps4 on the top menu and it still gives me every video games. Plus the side menu doesn't have the platform option anymore to narrow the search.

Hi @baellor - that's really unusual! I see what you're saying and have filed a tech report on the issue. You can still search by keyword within the category for the time being as a workaround. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply