Rodney's last day!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone.

I have accepted an offer with a start-up, and today will be my last day at eBay after 15.5 years as a product manager, always proudly based in Toronto.

Thanks to everyone who ever interacted with me here on the boards. I truly learned a ton from our sellers. I'll never forget the time I spent here, and all the wonderful people that I had a chance to meet.

I wish you all the best. Thank you for selling on eBay!

Russ Patterson 

COO & Director of Product Management

eBay Canada

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Rodney's last day!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone.

I have accepted an offer with a start-up, and today will be my last day at eBay after 15.5 years as a product manager, always proudly based in Toronto.

Thanks to everyone who ever interacted with me here on the boards. I truly learned a ton from our sellers. I'll never forget the time I spent here, and all the wonderful people that I had a chance to meet.

I wish you all the best. Thank you for selling on eBay!

Russ Patterson 

COO & Director of Product Management

eBay Canada

Not really a surprise

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Rodney's last day!

All the best in your new endeavor. Hopefully it works out.

You will be missed here.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Rodney's last day!

Hey Russ,

It's sad to see another familiar name leaving. Thank you for your 15+ years at eBay Canada. All the best in your next adventure.

Chris
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Rodney's last day!

Good Luck Russ.

If I lived in Toronto I would take you out tonight for a double scotch!  Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Rodney's last day!

I wish you much success, Rodney!  Thanks for your assistance and years of attention to this Board.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Rodney's last day!

Thank you for everything Russ. Best of luck for the future!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Rodney's last day!

Oops!  I apologize for my mistake.  Much success Russ!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Rodney's last day!

Hey Russ

Good for you and I wish you the best. Your getting out at the right time. Someone takes on a new job elsewhere because they are looking for a change. Like many sellers, who don't like the current situation  at Ebay are looking for alternatives.  I hope they didn't cut your wage by 10 percent like they did our discount.

Congrats to you.

o7

Take Care

Message 9 of 9
latest reply