Weekly Chat Session
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
January 3rd 2018 Weekly Session
January 3rd 2018 Weekly Session
Happy New Year everyone! Opening the chat for tomorrow, and letting everyone know now that I will be out of the office next Wednesday, so we will not ...
by in Weekly Chat Session | Updated by tyler@ebay
January 10th 2018 Weekly Session - Cancelled
January 10th 2018 Weekly Session - Cancelled
Howdy all - This is a reminder that chat for this week has been cancelled. Join us the 17th instead. Thanks!
December 27th 2017 Weekly Session
December 27th 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy everyone - Welcome to the last weekly chat of 2017 - I hope you've all had a happy holiday, and I'll talk with you tomorrow!
December 20th 2017 Weekly Session
December 20th 2017 Weekly Session
Hi everyone - Opening the chat thread here for our chat. I've received many private messages over the weekend and will be getting to them Wednesday an...
December 13th 2017 Weekly Session
December 13th 2017 Weekly Session
Hi everyone -   Opening the chat now.   See you tomorrow!
December 6th 2017 Weekly Session
December 6th 2017 Weekly Session
Hi everyone - Opening up the thread for our chat tomorrow. See you then!
November 29th 2017 Weekly Session
November 29th 2017 Weekly Session
Hi Everyone - Opening the board for our chat tomorrow. Talk to you then!
November 22nd 2017 Weekly Session
November 22nd 2017 Weekly Session
Hi everyone - Chat is open for you, looking forward to meeting tomorrow!
November 15th 2017 Weekly Session
November 15th 2017 Weekly Session
Hi everyone - Opening the thread for our weekly chat tomorrow. Thanks for your private messages over the weekend! I will be getting through those over...
November 8th 2017 Weekly Session
November 8th 2017 Weekly Session
Hi everyone - Opening up the chat, looking forward to talking with you tomorrow!
November 1st 2017 Weekly Session
November 1st 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy everyone - Opening the chat up for any questions you may have. I'm running a bit behind on private messages lately too - sorry if I haven't resp...
October 25th 2017 Weekly Session
October 25th 2017 Weekly Session
Hi everyone - Thanks for being patient through the last week, opening the chat up for this week's session. Talk to you tomorrow!
October 18th 2017 Weekly Session (Cancelled)
October 18th 2017 Weekly Session (Cancelled)
I will be out of town this coming week, and @qottie will also be gone. We are cancelling this week's session, but will be back the 25th. Thanks!
October 11th 2017 Weekly Session
October 11th 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy all - Opening up the thread for tomorrow's chat. Feel free to post if you have any questions I can address! As a side note I'll be in a bit late...
October 4 2017 Weekly Session - A bit different
October 4 2017 Weekly Session - A bit different
Hi All - I'm back and doing well, thank you for all the well-wishes! Due to scheduling changes, I have meetings over the next two days and will be una...
Rodney's last day!
Rodney's last day!
Hi everyone. I have accepted an offer with a start-up, and today will be my last day at eBay after 15.5 years as a product manager, always proudly bas...
by in Weekly Chat Session | Updated by noveltyguys
Weekly Chat on Hiatus 9-13 through 10-4
Weekly Chat on Hiatus 9-13 through 10-4
Just a reminder/placeholder that I'll be out on leave for the rest of the month, returning to weekly chats 10-11. See you soon!
September 6 2017 Weekly Session
September 6 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy everyone - Posting the thread for tomorrow's chat here. I will be in early tomorrow to get an update on current tech reports (I've been out the ...
August 30 2017 Weekly Session
August 30 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy everyone - The chat is open! We'll begin responding 08/30 at 1 pm EDT. It's still tentative, but here is a list of current reported issues, and ...
by in Weekly Chat Session | Updated by a.depour
August 23 2017 Weekly Session
August 23 2017 Weekly Session
Hi everyone - Here's the thread for this week's chat. While I am still working on updates for the overall chat grid, I wanted to show you the updated ...
August 16 2017 Weekly Session
August 16 2017 Weekly Session
Hey Howdy Hey everyone - Looking forward to chatting with you tomorrow! There's been some issues on my part with getting the weekly open issues chart ...
August 9 2017 Weekly Session
August 9 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy everyone - Opening up the chat for tomorrow, the 9th of August. Please send your questions and we'll work on getting you answers. :) Thanks for ...
August 2 2017 Weekly Session
August 2 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy everyone, Getting back in gear after eBay Open last week, thanks for bearing with me as I catch up on messages and emails! Opening up the thread...
Rodney is going on sabbatical...
Rodney is going on sabbatical...
Hi friends. I wanted to let you know that I'll be out on sabbatical for the remainder of the summer, returning at the end of August. It's been over 15...
by in Weekly Chat Session | Updated by lloybrau_6
Reminder: Cancelled! July 26 2017 Weekly Session
Reminder: Cancelled! July 26 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy Everyone - Just wanted to post a reminder here for anyone that is looking for it that there will be no chat this week due to myself and a good p...
July 19 2017 Weekly Session
July 19 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy everyone, As a point of information, there will not be a weekly chat 7/26, as I will be assisting with eBay Open events. If you'll be there feel...
July 12 2017 Weekly Session
July 12 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy everyone, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for July 12, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any quest...
by in Weekly Chat Session | Updated by rodney@ebay.com
July 5 2017 Weekly Session
July 5 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy everyone, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for July 5, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any questi...
by in Weekly Chat Session | Updated by rodney@ebay.com
June 28 2017 Weekly Session
June 28 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy all, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for June 28, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any questions ...
by in Weekly Chat Session | Updated by qottie
June 21 2017 Weekly Session
June 21 2017 Weekly Session
Howdy all, Opening up the thread for our Weekly Chat Session for June 21, 2017. This thread will be open until tomorrow, so please post any questions ...
Start a new Discussion
Most Helpful Authors