French help needed please.

I just received this note: je viens de faire l'achat d'un bolero pour bébé et j'aimerais savoir si il vous est possible de l'envoyé express car j'en aurais de besoin pour samedi le 13 avril.
Je payerais la différence.

I understand that they want me to send it express so they have it by Saturday... but... is Val-d'Or Quebec a major center? Express is 2 day delivery from major center to major center. I would recommend Priority from Vancouver to Val-d'Or if it goes out Wed. and they want a guarantee by Friday but I don't know how to express this in French. ... or how to tell them that Express is $17.05 and Priority is $35.35. They already paid $3.50 for regular shipping.

All help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I don't know what is happening... I tried 5 times to type something, but it won't work. I will send you a private message. 🙂

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Yes, the buyer would like to know if it is possible to send the item express, so that it arrives by Saturday 13th of April.

Should be no problem ?Robot LOL

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

My French is rusty, so I put it through my online translator, systransoft.com, and it actually did pretty well:

I have just made the purchase of a bolero for baby and I would like to know if it is possible for you of the fast envoy because I would have need for Saturday for it on April 13th. I would pay the difference.

Not perfect, but pretty darn good, so at least you get the idea.

Cuppa Joe!

Rick
"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity" - Frank Leahy
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Just a heads up.... this message is from last April 😉 (and was answered by myself in April) 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply