Seller Non-Performance

As fallout from the 99 cent and Free Auctions, we are seeing a lot of complaints about sellers who refund rather than ship items that did not meet expectations.

Meanwhile, the Seller Non-Performance dispute link has disappeared.

As a seller, I believe it is best to get rid of these unprofessional twits. I would like to see a specific link for complaints when the seller will not complete the transaction although the buyer has met her obligation and paid promptly.

As a related problem. we also need a specific link for a complaint when the seller has not sent an invoice within four days of transaction. I choose four days because that is the point at which some sellers seem to be starting Unpaid Item Disputes, although the buyer has not received an invoice and cannot pay.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Seller Non-Performance

Don't touch my 99 cent auctions!

I have used them as introduction to my store items for years.  I have NEVER refunded and NOT shipped an item.

I ALWAYS invoice promptly and ship promptly.  I always leave feedback for my buyers.

As seems to be the case, in our society - lets punish the good ones for the faults of others

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Seller Non-Performance

My apologies puck my "unprofessional twits" was aimed at non-performing sellers and not at low-end auctioneers as such.

I understand that there is a place for these -- basically, as you use them, for advertising your better material-- but pushing them on newbies who don't understand how business works is a Bad Idea.

And when the seller then refuses to ship at such a low price, we end up with very unhappy buyers who blame all of us,as you say, for the sins of the few.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply