Browse the Community

Activity in eBay Café

eBay in the NEWS

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/24037729.man-sentenced-claiming-queens-footman-ebay-scam/ Romsey man behind Queen’s footman eBay scam is sentencedA Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) spokesman said: “Just one week after the late Queen died in September...

brettjet38_0-1709908278446.png brettjet38_1-1709908442810.jpeg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS backlog Houston

A news station out of Houston doing some local reporting... In January, we boxed up 11 packages with Apple AirTags and shipped them to different locations in the Houston area. The packages were tracked in real time.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How good is the post office?

For all the complaints about Canada Post there is one happy user: "Most of our samples come from people dropping by our location, but we get lots of drugs in the mail too. Over 2,200 envelopes and parcels with tiny amounts of illegal drugs in them ha...

Midnight...AHA! Merry Christmas! We slid past PrLstgs, Sell Sim and most of the US Goodies.

But on we go. Thanks to the ever patient "boardies" for your guidance. Best wishes. Let's all ask Santa for lower fees, an end to "pay to play" ie promoted listings and a prosperous and equal playground for Canadian sellers. I don't know about you fo...

Happy Holidays :)

It's the last friday before xmas. Let's all enjoy our time with our families Joyeuses fêtes! (Yep, that's french). I swear, when I don't vent in the forums, I'm a good person Hehe.

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

When you see the total dollar amount of inventory in your store and wish it all sold over night...

When you see the total dollar amount of inventory in your store and wish it all sold over night... I sure could use that money right now... It taunts me every time... If only... I wake up every morning hoping a bunch of stuff sold...

10 Common eBay Scams and What You Can Do About Them

An interesting read of the basics... eBay is a legitimate shopping resource, and most people have good experiences while using the site. However, there are many eBay scams that you need to watch out for to protect yourself. Whether you buy or sell on...

• 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

class action suit in usa

at least ebay our beloved mother does not have a large class action suit like amazon in the usa-- it seems now to be moving through the courts -- and on the news today(pbs national news) they say its going to shake things up -- all things that go wro...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ipad 1 2 3 4

Does anyone know if facebook Twitter can be used still on Gen 1 2 3 4 ? Thanks I don't care if Up dates no longer available or if will it not work if no longer updated. the 4 Gen is 2017 units.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Off Topic: Amazon's shipping has become REALLY slow

i'm referring to the time it takes them to actually ship the item, not the time the item is in transit with whatever carrier once it's been shipped. I've got a purchase that was an in stock item with Amz and sold and shipped by Amz that has been sitt...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

July newsletter

Congrats and 3 cheers are in order for @mandicrafts for recognition in the belated eBay July Newsletter!!!!! WTG!!!! https://pages.ebay.ca/sellernewsletter/index.html?mkevt=1&mkpid=2&emsid=0&mkcid=8&bu=43100437243&osub=2f0ecc7fc2371b71647d01dd0dade24...

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1690578741881.png

40 Things You Didn't Know You Could Sell on eBay

40 Things You Didn't Know You Could Sell on eBayMost of it is junk you were going to recycle anyway!https://www.countryliving.com/shopping/antiques/g4437/junk-things-you-can-sell-on-ebay/ ...not sure what to think about some of these.

• 5 replies
  • 4 helpful

The Road to the GSP, etc. Started Here?

This old .com discussion board thread started by a "pink" (when "pinks" were pink) in 2004 may be of some interest to those with a bit of holiday time on their hands. I stopped reading after five pages or so, and there probably isn't much reason to g...

• 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay news of the week...

Latto Claps Back at Internet 'Panty Police' by Listing Her Underwear on eBay – Amassing Nearly 100k Bidhttps://people.com/style/latto-claps-back-at-style-troll-by-listing-underwear-on-ebay/ There Is an Abundance of NSFW Box Art on eBay For Your Disc ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay making the news...

Managers Are Already Trying to Bust eBay's First Union, Organizers Say Workers at the company’s subsidiary TCGPlayer claim management is unlawfully surveilling union activity... https://www.vice.com/en/article/4axz4g/managers-are-already-trying-to-bu...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Most Helpful Authors