Anyone here? Introduce yourself.

All, 

Although there is no activity on this forum, the equivalent board on the US forums is very popular and comprises of a pretty good group of members and posters.

I think there are opportunities here to make this a solid forum as well.

So introduce yourself and let's see what trouble we can get into.

=======

As for myself, I've been buying on Ebay since 2000 and selling auto parts starting in 2007.  We have a garage (since 1930) and wrecking yard (since 1960) which at one time had about 900 cars from the late 1940s to early 1990s.  We're been cleaning out 70s-90s vehicles for scrap as we are winding down.

Logo photo Logo.gif
Roblin's Garage - Classic Auto Salvage
Demorestville, ON / Scarborough, ON
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You and me sport. I see Karl pokes his whiskers in periodically.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

sq1

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I am Here, this is Rediculis the Heat here is un beliveable the Temp is almost the

same as the Humidity

it was 82 when I got up this AM, & they say its going to be like that all week

next 7 Days

it use to be Nice & cool here in the Mountains Now its Nice & Hot

just my 3.3 cents

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I forgot to Say Hi to all          instead I complaning of the Heat

just my 3.3 cents

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Greeting....

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I think I'll hang-out with youse Canadians!

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Holy crud! This place is emptier than a Scottish pay-terlit!

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

What's going on with you all? 

LBJ, I thought that you moved overseas.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Hi there , I just  installed a new computer and adding in favourites and this showed up.  I had replied to a post on the American board asking for advise on grease.  I thought I would offer some from my knowledge of working for a Fortune 500 bearing company for 35 years.   All I got back was the ignorant American arrogance so what is the use?  I was pretty well through there anyway.

It will feel more comfortable to visit here anyway.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

West Coast Mike here! SO this is where Roblin, Inuk, legitimate, and a dwindling number of ebaymotors guys are now hanging out! Refugees from the US boards? Ever since the silliness with the changes (which still don't seem to make much sense), I've been avoiding the Boards (read: boreds) ... a special place for Panda coin chat????? yer kidding, right?  OK, am now ready for the wisdom of the old sages -- let 'ee rip!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 12 of 12
latest reply