eBay Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Anyone here? Introduce yourself.
Anyone here? Introduce yourself.
All, Although there is no activity on this forum, the equivalent board on the US forums is very popular and comprises of a pretty good group of member...
by in eBay Motors | Updated by tyler@ebay
Canada only?
Canada only?
When I am looking for used cars on e-bay Canada, I always end up getting ads from United states, I would prefer to deal in Canada and avoid importing ...
Is everybody still in their igloo?
Is everybody still in their igloo?
Spring is here, where did everyone go?
Pontiac show photos
Pontiac show photos
Held at a former Pontiac dealer in Maryland on the 31st. Last car was my ride and it won first place in class. Is that Elmwoody guy still around? Know...
Vintage auto parts
Vintage auto parts
Hi - I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good website where I can look up vintage car part numbers ( 1960's , 1970's ) . I have a lot of new factory pa...
Has Ebay gone insane?
Has Ebay gone insane?
A while back customer said he did not receive 3 books I printed. Went to ebay and complained he did not receive them. Then I countered with : I printe...
how come it was free now greedy charge to sell, excessive fees but in case it does not se
how come it was free now greedy charge to sell, excessive fees but in case it does not se
a small fee is fine but 100$ for a couple days is ridiculas will be usuing a different site in future
by in eBay Motors | Updated by ypdc_dennis
International selling ability?
International selling ability?
Can Canadian sellers on eBay Motors sell internationally or is their eBay market limited to Canada?
New to Ebay Motors
New to Ebay Motors
Hello everyone,My name is Jimmy Ruptash, from Canada Québec and I just started my new ebay account in order to sell vehicles online. My dream started ...
by in eBay Motors | Updated by atikovi
How is it that listing in eBay Motors at the end be "Out of Stock"?
How is it that listing in eBay Motors at the end be "Out of Stock"?
I have noticed lately many listings of used vehicles without a reserve price get bids but upon ending the seller says it is "Out of Stock" and then be...
by in eBay Motors | Updated by reallynicestamps
Pay Pal & Ebay Fees
Pay Pal & Ebay Fees
Hi I live on the west coast & I would like to sell my right hand drive car.The question is about how much would ebay & pay pal take in feesfor a $5000...
low volume fees explaination
low volume fees explaination
Small piece of advice for the explanation of Low Volume vs. High Volume seller. In one example it states, "When she lists a seventh car on December 15...
confused on qquantity, for coilovers??
confused on qquantity, for coilovers??
looking to purchase some coilovers, and i'm confused if a whole set of four, is considered a quantity of 1? or is it 4, since there is 4 seperate coil...
Is anyone having trouble searching Automotive Cars and Trucks specific years or makes?
Is anyone having trouble searching Automotive Cars and Trucks specific years or makes?
For the last week or so I have been unable to search specific cars or trucks. When I try to do so it just reverts back to the home page.
Why can't I search specific makes in eBay motors anymore?
Why can't I search specific makes in eBay motors anymore?
As of late I have been unable to search specific makes in eBay motors. When I try searching a specific make it just refreshes the main page and will n...
How I can sell my car to other countries I just put 1 car for sell on ebay and say ship canada only
How I can sell my car to other countries I just put 1 car for sell on ebay and say ship canada only
I try to sell my car to other countryand my say s canada onlyhow i can change thatthank you
bought a motorhome from seller
bought a motorhome from seller
purchase a motorhome from seller it was delivered to me at greatfalls Montana the temperature that day was 15f all the water lines were crack and froz...
by in eBay Motors | Updated by bussbee
Sell remainder of car lease on Ebay motors?
Sell remainder of car lease on Ebay motors?
Dear Experts,I'm writing this for a friend who is in a tough situation.His father has passed away, and he is the executor of the estate.One item is a ...
Hey Guys! I'am trying to change my instrument panel lights for my 2005 toyota corolla. What # is it?
Hey Guys! I'am trying to change my instrument panel lights for my 2005 toyota corolla. What # is it?
inflating price
inflating price
There is an auction for a car on ebay.This car has been listed a few times and this seller had another car that he listed several times.Every auction ...
by in eBay Motors | Updated by femmefan1946
Ebay Won't Let me finish my add... all these policies?! :P
Ebay Won't Let me finish my add... all these policies?! :P
So I'm selling an auto part using Ebay.com Motors... I go and part the vehicle compatibility and all the information in. When I get to the bottom ther...
please clarify bidding
please clarify bidding
I have a BMW motorcycle currently on auction. My opening bid is $6500. A bidder is showing up as the high bidder but I do not see a bid above $6500. C...
by in eBay Motors | Updated by pjcdn2005
bought that voltage regulator from 2x market
bought that voltage regulator from 2x market
It lasted for 30 minutes. garbage
by in eBay Motors | Updated by 09*willy
I have listed an item twice and I want to delete one add and get credit how do I do this?
I have listed an item twice and I want to delete one add and get credit how do I do this?
How do I get one listing deleted and get credit for it. I double listed. I dont know how I did it. thanks
by in eBay Motors | Updated by yellow32deuce
Why does ebay not require that vehicle sellers give the address of the vehicle.
Why does ebay not require that vehicle sellers give the address of the vehicle.
Why does ebay not require that vehicle sellers give the address of the vehicle. That is absolutely the first thing I want to know about a vehicle list...
Anyone out there who owned a 1983 Yamaha Seca 900 American or Canadian
Anyone out there who owned a 1983 Yamaha Seca 900 American or Canadian
Looking for someone who owned 1983 Yamaha Seca 900 and replaced there original exhaust with after market. If by chance you or someone you know may hav...
by in eBay Motors | Updated by myzee
Hi..I prefer to see where the seller IS FROM before looking at RV's 2,000 miles away. HOW??
Hi..I prefer to see where the seller IS FROM before looking at RV's 2,000 miles away. HOW??
I've tried to get an answer before without success. I don't want to have to read long descriptions and file through pictures of RV's only to find that...
by in eBay Motors | Updated by anguscoinshop
Why can't i list cars in ebay motors auction? [canada]
Why can't i list cars in ebay motors auction? [canada]
I go to ebay.com and it has an option to sell your car and then it asks for US info. I try to find the option in ebay canada and i couldn't find it. I...
by in eBay Motors | Updated by karl*katz
Unnecessary Board
Unnecessary Board
As no one has posted here since Febuary possibly this board should be retired? My fellow Canadians all post on the USA eBay Motors board.
by in eBay Motors | Updated by fruitacres
Removal of provinces
Removal of provinces
I would like to know why you removed the Provinces on the Cars & Trucks in Canada
by in eBay Motors | Updated by altiude
Start a new Discussion