bought a motorhome from seller

bussbee
Community Member

purchase a motorhome from seller  it was delivered to me at greatfalls Montana   the temperature that day was 15f   all the water lines were crack and frozen   I had to replace all the  lines      they will not do anything for me    I would warn people not to buy there

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

bussbee
Community Member

yStill not satisfied. They brought the motorhome to great fall Montana. They know it freezes there. Cost me a lot of money to repair. Still blame

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The best way to warn other is by leaving the appropriate feedback. Be calm and factual with your feedback remarks. Name calling or swearing will just make you look like a lunatic buyer. Worse than that, it can earn you sanctions from eBay and posible removal of said feedback you were hoping to info other potential buyers with.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Probably not the best time of year to buy if you can't check everything out, but if just the water lines needed replacing, you got off easy. Imagine if all the holding tanks were cracked as well as the toilet or water heater.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

bussbee
Community Member

yStill not satisfied. They brought the motorhome to great fall Montana. They know it freezes there. Cost me a lot of money to repair. Still blame

Message 4 of 4
latest reply