45 days to contact paypal....it should say start contacting on day one as it takes same time

how do I contact someone....worked with seller...said he would do something on his end...now running out of time & he now claims he can not do anything.....not impressed with seller nor system

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

45 days to contact paypal....it should say start contacting on day one as it takes same time

Huh?

Are you waiting on a seller who said they'd take care of something and it's been awhile since?

Open a case! Stop waiting....

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Open a case in the resolution center.

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

saraba1974
Community Member
it happened to me..good thing i was able to left negative feedback..
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Did you also get your money back?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply