64$ invoice for a 500$ sell?

ramzet
Community Member

i just receive a 64$ ebay invoice for a very low sale price with no sale option  could someone exlain me this?

here is the item ive sell

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151223804796

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@ramzet wrote:

i just receive a 64$ ebay invoice for a very low sale price with no sale option  could someone exlain me this?

here is the item ive sell

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151223804796

Use our fee calculator to get an estimate of what the fees will be for selling your item on eBay.

In general there are 2 main fees for selling:

• Final value fee: When your item sells, you're charged a final value fee that's based on what the buyer paid—including shipping and handling costs—minus any sales tax. If your item doesn't sell, you won't be charged.

If you add any optional listing upgrades, such as Bold or a second category, you'll be charged for those as well.

For an explanation of fees and pricing charts, see the fees for selling on eBay.

The Final value fees are $50.00 usd for this sale for the item alone, you also pay fees on the shipping you charge.

You should read about selling and the costs, before you sell items..

$64.00 in fees does this include your PayPal fees??

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

The item is sent and paid since last week but i get this invoice :

Latest invoice amount (15-Feb-14):C $64.66
Includes promotional savings[View details]
Insertion fee promotions:
-C $0.33
Total Saved:
-C $0.33
”Total saved” is an estimate and may not include all promotions credits or reflect changes in your eligibility for promotions
New Activity applied to the latest invoice noted above:C $0.00

Amount due as of 20-Feb-14:C $64.66
New activity not yet invoiced:C $0.00
Current Balance:C $64.66

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

This invoice doesn't show your fees one by one. You should be able to take a look at the more detailed one in your seller account.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

i didnt sell on ebay for mostly 2 years

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

i mean mostly 4 years (2010) at that time i got a car crash and add some issue to ship the package in time.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

To see the charges in detail go to my ebay page, accounts and then seller accounts. On the right side of the page select your February invoice.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

You can generally count on about 20% of your selling price to go to eBay and Paypal fees.

By the way, if that neg was for this sale, as you indicate, you do realize that even though PP will hold your customer's payment for up to 21days against your good performance, you are still required to ship within 7 days to keep your Seller Protection? If you print a shipping label through PP, they will release the money for the label from the held funds.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 9 of 9
latest reply