Weekly Board Hour

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is up with eBay continuing to cancel the Weekly Board Hour since eBay breached the security protection for all o fus?  They cannot handle them or what??

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Weekly Board Hour

That is what they did when they had the weekly chats before,

start canceling them and then finally discontinued them.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Weekly Board Hour

"then finally discontinued them.".... they claimed... due to lack of interest! Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Weekly Board Hour

"...since eBay breached the security protection for all of us? "

Actually, staffers (including eBay.ca country manager) were there last week to answer questions. There were no fireworks.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Weekly Board Hour

Anonymous
Not applicable

"they claimed....due lack of interest"    That is hogwash!!  I see lots of interests every week at the Weekly Board.

I think it is becoming way too hot for eBay to handle for many specific that it gets to the point that they cannot handle or knew how to answer or they become more vague and evading like they always do.

It shows that their customer service really stink the whole time like many of us knew already for the past few years now.  What a tragedy, what is next?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Weekly Board Hour

I find that very frustrating too! It seems that every time I have a question for them, the board is cancelled. I know this is just a coincidence (obviously, they cannot know I have a question for them), but it's kinda irritating. 🙂

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Weekly Board Hour

The Board Hour on eBay.com was open as usual last Wednesday.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Weekly-Chat-with-the-eBay-Community-Team-Ju...

I suspect the cancellation of the eBay.ca Board Hour was strictly a matter of not having Canadian staffers available, not avoiding questions as suggested.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Weekly Board Hour

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 8
latest reply