eBay News and Information
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
I feel that ebay.ca really missed the mark by not acknowledging Canada's 150th Birthday and giving
I feel that ebay.ca really missed the mark by not acknowledging Canada's 150th Birthday and giving
I feel that ebay.ca really missed the mark by not acknowledging Canada's 150th Birthday and giving it's sellers at least 150 free listings for the mon...
What is the point of reviewing a product, when the name of the actual product, is disallowed by EBay
What is the point of reviewing a product, when the name of the actual product, is disallowed by EBay
If i cant mention the product, in the Product Review, why should i bother with any further reviews of any other products .on EBay. Can i mention the w...
by in eBay News and Information | Updated by 5543rsm
Canada Ebay Bucks
Canada Ebay Bucks
Canada Ebay Bucks even though ebay says they are bring this program back to Canada on July 5, 2017, I do not see any indication of it on my Ebay page ...
2017 Summer Seller Release - Webinar
2017 Summer Seller Release - Webinar
Last week, we here at eBay Canada hosted a webinar on the subject of the 2017 Summer Seller Release. In the webinar, we addressed some of the key prod...
by in eBay News and Information | Updated by silverpinups
no "add to cart" for my listings on ebay.com
no "add to cart" for my listings on ebay.com
Hi everyone, since the transition, I have been listing on .ca site. Most of my customers are in the states, and they ask me why my listings have no "a...
Canada Post International Parcel Rates Calculator on the Fritz?
Canada Post International Parcel Rates Calculator on the Fritz?
Small parcels rates and options headed for international delivery seem to have drastically changed overnight without notice. A 0-0.25kg parcel was abo...
by in eBay News and Information | Updated by tyler@ebay
items dissapeared from my listing
items dissapeared from my listing
I have a list of about 4 items that i did not receive yet but they dissapeared from my listing and i have no way of keeping track of it????
CANADA E-BAY BUCKS
CANADA E-BAY BUCKS
Here in Canada we have the lottery, all lottery exclude Quebec because of their ridiculous laws about when ever someone wins, the same amount must be ...
How long before reports are seen and acted on?
How long before reports are seen and acted on?
Last week I reported a seller with his contact information in the listings to avoid ebay fees for local buyers. How long before staff sees these and t...
Weekly Board Hour
Weekly Board Hour
What is up with eBay continuing to cancel the Weekly Board Hour since eBay breached the security protection for all o fus? They cannot handle them or ...
Ebay hacked ih Febuary, only "told" us in May...
Ebay hacked ih Febuary, only "told" us in May...
WARNING TO THE MODS: I *DARE* you to censor me by moving this thread to an obscure corner of Ebay forum... I swear to god... **bleep** Ebay??? 3 freak...
i was short shipped.
i was short shipped.
i ordered and was billed for a quantity of 2 items. There was only 1 item in the envelope when it arrived and yet, the packing slip says x2. I notifie...
new rates from ebay
new rates from ebay
Are you aware that ebay are now charging you 10% on all your postage costs. E.g if you charge $3.50 they take 35p
Too good to be true?
Too good to be true?
I noticed that 3 sellers with a creation date of March 1, 2014 were selling 5 2560x1440 monitors at $42 (with a Buy Now) option. I decided not to purc...
ebay.com Announcement today - All-new seller dashboard makes it easier than ever ...
ebay.com Announcement today - All-new seller dashboard makes it easier than ever ...
New announcement on eBay.com about a new Seller Dashboard coming soon. Watch out for anything that eBay says "easier than ever" and "great news for se...
64$ invoice for a 500$ sell?
64$ invoice for a 500$ sell?
i just receive a 64$ ebay invoice for a very low sale price with no sale option could someone exlain me this? here is the item ive sellhttp://cgi.ebay...
Why does Ebay allow repeat offenders to still sale
Why does Ebay allow repeat offenders to still sale
This is not the first time as a seller this has happened to me. The recent negatives I sent, the seller is obviously flounting the rules and yet is st...
ebay members that buy and don't pay
ebay members that buy and don't pay
I hate scumbags that bid on stuff and don't pay. Situation: yesterday I bid on 3 different smoking pipes from 3 different sellers and one ebayer (I kn...
Leave him the best feedback he is very good in shipping and a good seller
Leave him the best feedback he is very good in shipping and a good seller
DSR'S
DSR'S
Does anyone know what the new policies for leaving feedback starting on MAY 1ST 2014? Shipping being my biggest concern.
I am receiving prompts that my pictures do not conform to eBay specifications. What does that mean?
I am receiving prompts that my pictures do not conform to eBay specifications. What does that mean?
What are eBay picture specifications and how do I adjust my pictures accordingly?
45 days to contact paypal....it should say start contacting on day one as it takes same time
45 days to contact paypal....it should say start contacting on day one as it takes same time
how do I contact someone....worked with seller...said he would do something on his end...now running out of time & he now claims he can not do anythin...
Why Pitney Bowes
Why Pitney Bowes
What if I do not want to use Pitney Bowes. I suddenly find that with that system, additional charges of at least 17% are added for supposed brokerage,...
Quebec
Quebec
No eBay Joy for me apparently: I LIVE IN QUEBEC @eBay: PLEASE don't send me ads for a contest I can't participate in because of where I live. I have $...
ebay wantsto keep our shipping costs to a minimum, they and paypal charge fees on shipping costs??
ebay wantsto keep our shipping costs to a minimum, they and paypal charge fees on shipping costs??
Resolution Centre
Resolution Centre
The link to the Resolution Centre is no longer under Help and Contact.It took some looking, but it is now in greyed out letters at the bottom of the p...
why does ebay request a member to send feedback when some of the articles have yet to be received.
why does ebay request a member to send feedback when some of the articles have yet to be received.
I have been receiving emails to leave feedback on items that I haven't received yet. I cant leave positive feedback when I am still waiting for my ite...
Offensive banner ads
Offensive banner ads
Is anyone else faced with offensive 'Ad Choice' banner ads this morning? In the spot across the top of my Messages page where I am normally subjected ...
'eBay Compensates Shoppers for Slow Delivery and SNADs'
'eBay Compensates Shoppers for Slow Delivery and SNADs'
Found this today. It affects our friends to the south only (I think) but I thought it posed some interesting questions. http://www.ecommercebytes.com/...
Happy 15th Anniversary eBay Canada!
Happy 15th Anniversary eBay Canada!
Hello Canadian eBayers, Today marks the 15th anniversary of the launch of eBay.ca. I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for being a part of thi...