ebay.com Announcement today - All-new seller dashboard makes it easier than ever ...

New announcement on eBay.com about a new Seller Dashboard coming soon.

Watch out for anything that eBay says "easier than ever" and "great news for sellers".

http://announcements.ebay.com/2014/02/all-new-seller-dashboard-makes-it-easier-than-ever-to-keep-you...

Great news for sellers! Over the coming weeks, eBay will be introducing an all-new seller dashboard—available to all sellers with at least one sale—that makes it easier than ever to get insight into your performance and improve your sales.

Please read the announcement for detail and pictures of the new Dashboard.

Based on all the recent changes that have issues lately on eBay, I can see this being referred to as the new Seller Crashboard if there are any issues. LOL.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

ebay.com Announcement today - All-new seller dashboard makes it easier than ever ...

It seems to have been written for US sellers, referring to comparing costs for USPS for example.

Also, I thought there was a recent warning about sales to Russia, and yet there is a note in the announcement about making sales to Russia and Brazil, two countries with sketchy postal systems.

Well, we'll see soon enough.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I don't like the new dashboard. It seems they completely deleted the reports section. At least, I didn't see it at first glance. So I switched back to the old version with the link offered. However, the new one keep coming back everytime I log in and I have to change it every time.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm not thrilled with it either...at least not so far.

On the left side under Reports and Service Tools, the first 2 reports relate to the dashboard.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply