Added store back on, only 2 categories and no logo showing

I added my store on again, closed it in October 2017. Store and items are showing but only 2 categories and no logo. I checked and my categories and logo are still there in my store set up page. Anyone know how to get these to show up? Also, I clicked on change store and it reverted to the old store version, how does one  change back again? 

I’d rather spend my time listing instead of fixing things. Any help appreciated!

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I'm seeing six categories and sewing patterns has half a dozen sub-categories.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

I'm seeing six categories and sewing patterns has half a dozen sub-categories.

Thanks femme, I guess it’s taking a while (as in days!) for my categories to show up. Now if I could just figure out how to revert to my other store style, which had my logo on it.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I don't think that is possible, mine changed a few weeks ago, lost my logo, lost any amounts  in each category, and the search bar is at the top of the page, not as easily seen as when it was above the category list. I don't like the new store style at all. My sales are way down, I have a feeling people cannot find my listings, after 30 days some only have a couple of hits.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I can't get the logo back on one of my stores either.

Perhaps someone who isn't a technodolt will be able to advise us.

For example, our customers email addresses disappeared but a Boardie noticed and posted how to find them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWpzwsg2f6M

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Posted in the wrong forum. Move to eBay Stores forum.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@pocomocomputing wrote:

Thought about it but I always forget to read the other forums myself, thought it would be okay here since it does affect sellers.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@pocomocomputing wrote:

I wonder how many people would have ever seen this post in that forum? Now that we can't tell if there is an unread post in each forum, I rarely check forums that get very few posts. It gets old clicking on 10 or so forums when only 2 or 3 of them ever have any new posts.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@triber

@femmefan1946

In case anyone needs to know how to get your logo and description back this is how to do it (thanks to Tyler!)

1.   Go to your Seller Hub

2. Go to your Marketing page from the navigation bar

3.  Click on Preview New Store link (preview not working, just ignore it) and then click Edit.

4.  Make your changes if needed and then click on PUBLISH. You must click publish to save.

i tried this and it worked for me. Now I just have to figure out how to resize my billboard.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I am not using seller hub at the moment, I am only listing on .com, I am resisting as long as possible, I don't like change!

I tried to do a similar method using my old style, but it wouldn't work.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@triber wrote:

I am not using seller hub at the moment, I am only listing on .com, I am resisting as long as possible, I don't like change!

I tried to do a similar method using my old style, but it wouldn't work.

Yes, I did switch to Seller Hub on .ca last week and it’s not so bad but I don’t use it for listing. Still using turbo Lister. I don’t think the fix will work unless you use the seller hub.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

@triber

@femmefan1946

Just go directly to this link and you can add your store logo from there. It doesn't matter if you use seller hub or not.

https://storefront.ebay.ca/psn/edit

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Just go directly to this link and you can add your store logo from there. It doesn't matter if you use seller hub or not.

https://storefront.ebay.ca/psn/edit

Thank you SO much @pjcdn2005 , that was such a help, I have spent ages trying to get rid of those blue squares. I am so thankful to the people on this board who are so knowledgeable.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 14 of 14
latest reply