Switching to store from standard seller

Can I switch my status from seller to having a basic store,  keeping my seller name, feedback and performance level?

It'd be nice if I didn't have to start over.  Thanks 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Nothing will change except you will have a Store with Selling Manager and enjoy the many benefits associated with a Store Subscription.

Just make sure you Subscribe to a Store on eBay.ca and not eBay.com so you save on the Monthly Fees in CDN instead of USD.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, that sounds good.  Cheers

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Why do you want a store? You currently have 6 active listings. You have 78 completed listings in the past two months, less than 50 a month. You are not selling high value items so the reduction in saved Final Value Fees is negligible.

Unless you plan on listing hundreds of listings, it makes no sense to me to have a store and pay $20-$25 monthly store fee.

Use this calculator to see if it make sense to have a store.

http://www.fees.ebay.com/feeweb/feeillustrator

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

My many completed listings were invisible, so no sales.  Out of frustration, I ended them, relisted  with changes.  Still nothing.  My current listings have between 5 - 7 - 9 views after several days.  This invisibility seems to be affecting sellers without stores, so at this point I have nothing to lose.  Over the years, I was successful selling my eclectic items, then things came to a grinding halt.  As My research showed, others selling like items had stores, there is obviously a connection.   An ebay store may offer more visibility.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply