WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE CUSTOM BUILT STORE HOME PAGES BEING CHANGED ??

AM I THE ONLY ONE THINKING 'WHAT THE HELL' AT SEEING THEIR STORE HOME PAGE RINSED OF COLOUR?  LEAVE IT ALONE! , IT WAS MATCHED TO BUSINESS CARDS

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Your store looks OK (old style coloured banners, etc.) from my view of it.  I'm fairly certain that the "New Store" design is still optional at this point.  In other words, you can test it out to see how it will look, but choose to revert to your existing storefront if you prefer.  

That's not to say that eBay won't make the "New Store" design mandatory at some point.  

I agree - I don't like it either.  It makes things look as if they're floating around in a white space, but I expect eBay will eventually remove the personalized storefront options because they want the whole site to look the same.  (You might have noticed they've already done away with  the "Me" page and have greatly reduced functionality of Custom and Promotion pages for store owners). Woman Sad

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I can't even get my store listing frame in place. No matter how many times I select the change it tries to revert to my old store which I closed 3 years ago!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@purpleferret999 wrote:

I can't even get my store listing frame in place. No matter how many times I select the change it tries to revert to my old store which I closed 3 years ago!

Your "new" store looks fine to me.  Perhaps you were finally able to get the changes to work? 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

no rose-dee, I got my storefront set up. But I have no listing frames around each item.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply