eBay Stores
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This Board is closed from further replies

Due to lack of activity this board has been closed from further replies. Please visit our Discussion Boards category to see the currently active boards and join the conversation there!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing store format to "new style"

I've had an eBay store almost from the first day they were available, i.e. in the "classic" style. I've resisted changing to the "new" format all these years, partly because eBay has kept me so busy with other changes, and partly because I was doing ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to use Q3 Shipping Supplies Coupon.

First off I can't locate my discount code anywhere within myEbay or SellerHub or anywhere else within my account. Luckily I still have the email sent to me on July 3 with the code. Now I go to use the code, and the ebay shipping stores shows 0 items ...

Ebay store link is not showing on my listings

Recently opened a store. My Seller information box for my listings shows 'See Other Items' instead of 'Visit Store'. Do i need to do something to fix that? or does it happen automatically?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving soon on an extended vacation. What to do?

Hello Guys,Need a recommendation as to how to handle my store while away on a 5 month vacation. Do I just carry on as normal with the vacation notice, do I suspend my store completely? I realize that there will be very little activity on my store as ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charging Provincial Sales Tax

New to Ebay. I am locate in Alberta when someone buy from say Toronto. Would Ebay automatically charge themthe Toronto Tax Rate? Because I set my at 5% on my page.Little bit confusing. Thanks.Hope to from someone soon.

eBay shipping supplies now ship from Canada

Howdy, Store subscribers! In case you missed the recent seller news article, we've moved the shipping supplies inventory for the eBay.ca Shipping Supplies Store to Canada. This means that many items cost up to 30% less, and will ship faster. We've ad...

Returs

Why eBay accept returns on sellers behalf? Should not the buyer request a return from seller first and if not accepted then open return request with eBay?Why eBay is telling me that if I don’t a accept a return they will refund the buyer and ask him/...

eBay false delivery time estimates

Canada Post Shipping speed - International Parcel SurfaceDestination Europe - Official Projected arrival date 1-2 months eBay quotes ground (surface) shipping from Canada to Western Europe at 11 to 23 days. This is 100% impossible. From experience th...

Resolved! What is going on with the new stores subscribtion in Canada?

I thought I may had dreamed about this, but after researching on google (for several minutes, wich is not normal for something so simple) it seems like there really was an announcement made about new ebay stores availble in Canada... They keep pushin...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Difficulty Reporting Sellers

Was looking online at 1975 Gibson Les Pauls, and started to notice a few sellers with different names selling Les Pauls using the same photos. Trying to report because an issue for anyone trying to buy vintage musical gear... obviously the photo isn'...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Not Standing Behind It's Sellers

I've only been selling here for 8 months, but I'm disgusted with a site which makes me follow 100s of rules to the letter, but does not respect my store policies, stand behind them, or even its own! They do absolutely nothing but waste the seller's t...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Send Offers to Buyers in Canada??

Hey everyone, I have seen that some sellers listing on the .com (and located in the US) and others listing on other international variations of eBay have been able to send offers to their watchers ("Send offers to buyers") on items posted for more th...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.