eBay Stores
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Looking to create a sale from my EBay store
Looking to create a sale from my EBay store
Hi Guys,I am attempting to create a sale from my store items. The items I am wanting to do a markdown have been listed on EBay for3-4 weeks. The proce...
by in eBay Stores | Updated by pjcdn2005
Free Store Supplies
Free Store Supplies
Do you get free supplies with a monthly store subscription or do you have to have a yearly subscription? Thanks
by in eBay Stores | Updated by tyler@ebay
How To List Catagories In Store?
How To List Catagories In Store?
I recently opened a store but am confused with some features. Wondering How To List Catagories In Store? It shows only Other even though I made up a w...
Opening an ebay store
Opening an ebay store
Can I open an ebay store on ebay.com if I live in Canada?If so how do I do it? Thanks D
Can you extend the end date of the sale?
Can you extend the end date of the sale?
Currently I have a sale running on Christmas CD's and I would like to extend that sale by a week. Can I do that?
does ebay still offer shipping suplies
does ebay still offer shipping suplies
Hi does ebay still have the offer of shipping suplies,i took advantage the last time and was awesome,whis i would have done so in previouse months,but...
Colorful Border Around Listings In Store
Colorful Border Around Listings In Store
When I first opened a store about a month ago I noticed a colorful blue border at the top of my description in all my listings. I never chose it or de...
What is your strategy of having a sale?
What is your strategy of having a sale?
I have a couple of sales per month and it has worked very well but there is always room for improvement. On some of the slower items, I use 20% and fo...
Need to change the list price from cdn$ to usa$. Same with ship cost. 700 items.bulk method?
Need to change the list price from cdn$ to usa$. Same with ship cost. 700 items.bulk method?
anyone know if I can do this in bulk?thanks
Switching to store from standard seller
Switching to store from standard seller
Can I switch my status from seller to having a basic store, keeping my seller name, feedback and performance level?It'd be nice if I didn't have to st...
New store with promotionla offer
New store with promotionla offer
Hello Guys, I am planning to launch my store next month, and for first 3 days of launch period, I plan to offer free items excluding shipping of cours...
How can i send a new invoice to my Purchaser ?
How can i send a new invoice to my Purchaser ?
I have to send a new invoice to my purchaser regarding to mail cost, how can i do that ?
I have a buy 3 get one promotion in my store but it will only do items listed on .com not .ca Why?
I have a buy 3 get one promotion in my store but it will only do items listed on .com not .ca Why?
I have a buy 3 get one promotion in my store but it will only do items listed on .com, If I try to do the promotion with my items on .ca it says "You ...
Identifying pistons
Identifying pistons
Can anybody tell me the pistons sold by Car Parts Wiz ?
Ebay store listings
Ebay store listings
If I opened an Ebay store, am I confined to selling at fixed prices, or can I still use auction type sales?
How to transfer my ebay.ca store to ebay.com because I want to list on ebay motors
How to transfer my ebay.ca store to ebay.com because I want to list on ebay motors
Canadian ebay doesn't have ebay motors. I would like to migrate my current store to ebay.com from its current ebay.ca. There is a new multi model prod...
Without solving of technical problem, ebay charged monthly fee continually.
Without solving of technical problem, ebay charged monthly fee continually.
This billing is unreasonable and absurd bill without solving any technical problem in ebay system.I have been asked ebay customer service to solve thi...
Is there no more email to Customer Service at ebay????
Is there no more email to Customer Service at ebay????
I have been through the so called "help" section and cannot find any access to an email page to contact ebay for assistance? Have they done away with ...
can we see our traffic on ebay.ca site
can we see our traffic on ebay.ca site
Hi there! Just curious if we are able to see the traffic our stores get on the eBay.ca site?I know ebay.com has that option. Any help would be appreci...
by in eBay Stores | Updated by pjcdn2005
Is the Kronocard offer to have a store for 12 months legit?
Is the Kronocard offer to have a store for 12 months legit?
I see kronocard has an offer on facebook for a free ebay store for a year. Is it legit?
by in eBay Stores | Updated by kronozio
sell own used personal items on eBay is that taxable
sell own used personal items on eBay is that taxable
If i sell own used personal items on eBay is that taxable 
by in eBay Stores | Updated by femmefan1946
Can the "ownership" of a Store be switched to another person?
Can the "ownership" of a Store be switched to another person?
I've been selling on Ebay for years and would like to liquidate my complete inventory to another person. Can my current store be passed onto someone e...
by in eBay Stores | Updated by noveltyguys
trojan alert
trojan alert
Hi, I am getting Trojan and Malware alerts on several pages of the seller "jolies-perles". Are those false alerts ? I am using Avast.
by in eBay Stores | Updated by mccrlmn
ebay store
ebay store
Well I did it! Been selling since 2004 but I have now officially closed my store as of the end of this month. I used to get $500 per month on average ...
by in eBay Stores | Updated by sheepgal54
Any way of creating a BOGO sale on Ebay.CA it seems to only allow me to do this on ebay.com
Any way of creating a BOGO sale on Ebay.CA it seems to only allow me to do this on ebay.com
by in eBay Stores | Updated by femmefan1946
Listing fees just increased 10%
Listing fees just increased 10%
My listing fees just increased 10% in July, I understand the GST/HST is being added but I live in Alberta where our GST is only 5%. Have called ebay, ...
How does this new tax effect sellers that use ebay.ca
How does this new tax effect sellers that use ebay.ca
I am a seller that has a ebay store.I don't use this for huge sales,I do this for a hobby.How will this effect small sellers like myself?Am I going to...
want to open a ebay store in Canada. What business lincese do I need?
want to open a ebay store in Canada. What business lincese do I need?
I want to open a ebay store in Canada. What business lincese or other requirements do I need to prepare. thanks.
by in eBay Stores | Updated by ypdc_dennis
Store Coupon for Shipping Supplies
Store Coupon for Shipping Supplies
I just remembered that I have a store coupon for the current quarter (my first one). I clicked on the link provided and found a very limited number of...
by in eBay Stores | Updated by mjwl2006momcqueen
Report seller who sends me email flyers for his storefront OUTSIDE of ebay!!??
Report seller who sends me email flyers for his storefront OUTSIDE of ebay!!??
I purchased an item back in April from ebay user "." They took it upon themselves to put me on their mailing list for their store (outside of ebay) "....
by in eBay Stores | Updated by mjwl2006momcqueen