eBay shipping supplies now ship from Canada

Howdy, Store subscribers! In case you missed the recent seller news article, we've moved the shipping supplies inventory for the eBay.ca Shipping Supplies Store to Canada.

This means that many items cost up to 30% less, and will ship faster. We've added more Value Packs, too. Whether you purchase supplies or use the voucher you receive with your Store subscription, I hope you'll find it useful. Happy selling!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Excellent news! I look forward to using our next coupon.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

However there is 0 items in the ebay.ca store to BUY lol

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Your browser settings are misconfigured. Search for Canada shipping cost on any listing and then return to the supplies store. I spent my coupon two days ago, there were approximately 36 items from which to choose if memory serves. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I used my coupon & ordered supplies the other day. There were only 20 choices & it is shipping from the US. I clicked on the link provided by Happy Pigeon.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

It still *says* USA as Item Location but my order shipped from within Canada. Funny when an eBay listing misrepresents item location, thereby contravening policy.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I clicked on the tracking number provided & it shows order first got processed in Ohio & now it is in Illinois.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

That’s strange. Mine originated in Mississauga.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Hi,,,what is the issue with no ebay shipping supplies nothing listed or in the store?

Ebay stores coupon not much good if we can't redeem..

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

There's a thread on this subject already.

Basically the supplier has nothing in either the Canadian or US stores.

tyler@ebay  is looking into it.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 11 of 11
latest reply