Discussion Boards
Discussion Boards are a great place to learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss the things you love to buy and sell on eBay. If you have a short question, use the Answer Centre to get quick help from other members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Discussion Boards

Signature option eBay Labels

Has anyone actually tested the signature required add on option using eBay Labels? With eBay's calculator tool the option to add is MIA. The only way would be to purchase and confirm what actually displays. Unsure if when you purchase you have to ask...

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1715014433920.png

Do we know if the new postal increases start on Monday?

I forgot to ask my PM yesterday, I looked on the CP site and all they had of recent news was the losses report yesterday. I can't find anything aside from the forewarning of the letter rate changes back in Februrary, but then again I've maybe missed ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund Questions

I was wondering how the refund process works.Ebay made me attach my visa to the account to start a refund, however the money was still on hold in my ebay account.Ive refunded the buyer after recciving the item, however now I have a charge on my Visa ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

DESCRIPTION MISSING IN LISTINGS

@devon@ebayHave noticed over the past couple of days, that when I go to view my listings I often get this(screenshot):I expect it to be just another of eBay's glitches but if this is happening to other sellers as indicated from discussions on the .CO...

Long shipping Delays

HII know this order is being delivered, but I must say eBay-international, not only do they charge a lot for delivery, but they take an enormous amount of time for the package to be delivered. I am not satisfied with the shipping delays. Because of t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Connor bedard

I dont understand how Ebay lets Buyers getaway with increasing the bids of cards and not paying. It takes forever to get a answer from them, or even getting a negative feeback done for the buyer. Its outrages.

Items sold as lot and shipping to the US with Fedex. Is there a potential problem with customs?

I sold some scrapbooking punches as a lot to a US customer. They are going Fedex International 2 day shipping which I am happy about. Now I am wondering if because I sold them a lot grouping of items, and that they are declared as a lot grouping of i...

Buyer Didn't Receive Item

I shipped an item to buyer in the States and even though the tracking shows that it was delivered January 20th she didn't get it. I told her to check with her neighbours but other than that I don't know how to help her. She told me that she had an it...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHY can I NOT get in contact with ebay? VERY FRUSTRATING

I have NEVER seen such a poorly designed Customer Service department.The ONLY option given to me to contact a representative was by phone. So, I bit the bullet and called. Finally, after TWO HOURS ON HOLD, I gave up.So, not only was I frustrated that...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Description missing

Can you please look at "Al Green - Lay It Down (CD 2008 Blue Note EMI) Near MINT" The item description seems to say "we looked everywhere" . Is this just a bug for this one. Maybe I should amend the listing.

How to purchase extra insurance?

I have combined shipping on several items and the total value is substantially beyond the 100.00 standard coverage. If I purchase a label through Ebay.ca(parcel is going to the US), all carriers, Fedex, UPS and Canada Post do not allow me to purchase...

Do you send offers to your watchers?

Do you send offers to your watchers? How has it been for you? I used to send them and had some success but since I now promote my listings, I haven't. So they find my listings and 31 are watching (I am sure for a # of reasons) and for what ever reaso...

eBay International Shipping Illinois Hub

Does anyone have any recent experiences to share that could shed light on how quickly packages are being processed at the international hub in Illinois? I've read a bunch of horror stories, but was hoping to get some recent reports that show what the...

Flat rate shipping to internationnal

Recently a guy from japan selected Canada Post Tracked Packet - USA . I click on print label and I have to use internationnal shipping to ship to him. I use flat rate. I talked to a ebay customer service and they said that if u have 1 option in inter...

Charging Sales taxes - Greed

I just sold something used at less than 40% than the original price. Yeah for me. I was shocked to see the charges after the sale and there is a confusion with the Canadian Tax Law. It state theat If the item is sell at a lower price than the origina...

Canada Post Lable purchase system down

Canada Post Lable purchase system down noticed it from last night MAY 1 9PM eastern time.Still down thus cant print any Canada Post postage lables.So we just wait and hope they get it running have a few light expidite packages to send and hope it don...

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

What to do next...

Hey,Relatively new seller here. A customer received an item that was damaged. I reported it to the post office and they refunded me the total value. My question is... Do I offer the buyer to return the item and refund him (less a percentage?) Who pay...

eBay Labels - Item Lost in Transit

I had my first one of these today (item lost in transit by the USPS, Tracked Packet USA). I'm making this post in part because eBay has never told us how we're supposed to handle this, so I'm prodding devon@ebay to get us an official answer. I've ref...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam sites eBay doesn't shut down

Hello eBay, I would like to know why you guys allow systemic fraud on your platform and have for years. You got to know by now that these people out of India especially are selling fake items and are making up fake certificates of authenticityI spent...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shippo rate fail

Hi. I'm trying Shippo for the first time—to ship to the US. On the order page, it always says "Rates Unavailable". Anyone have any ideas? thx!

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

I won an auction and the seller just jacked up the shipping rate from 4 to 10$ How is this possible?

I had won an auction for a cheap baseball card that was just a few dollars and as I went to go pay today, I noticed he jacked the shipping cost from 4 to 10 dollars! How is this allowed? I have the screen shots to play it. I'm not going to pay 10$ sh...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Linking Ebay account to Facebook page

Hi, im trying to link my ebay store account to a facebook page i created for it, but everytime i try it never logs me unto facebook, and just displays a blank page. using other web browsers do not seem to help, nor did trying to do it from my phone. ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.