Managed Payment

I recently switched to managed payment few weeks ago. Yesterday i had my first sale tried connecting with Shippo through Ebay my only option having major issues printing label

Shippo has on customer service # can't call them what do i do?

krazykoolstuff2020

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Managed Payment

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @krazykoolstuff2020 - you aren't able to use pending funds to purchase postage via Shippo - you will need to use another payment method to buy labels from them. 

Shippo doesn't have a phone number but you can submit a support request for them here. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Managed Payment

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @krazykoolstuff2020 - you aren't able to use pending funds to purchase postage via Shippo - you will need to use another payment method to buy labels from them. 

Shippo doesn't have a phone number but you can submit a support request for them here. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Managed Payment

You have already connected your ebay and Shippo account? Did you connect your Canada Post small business number to Shippo?

If you give more info someone here 'might' be about to help or suggest something.

You can also print a label through Paypal but you will have to first sign into paypal.com/shipnow

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Managed Payment

you aren't able to use pending funds to purchase postage via Shippo - you will need to use another payment method to buy labels from them. 

AND that was exactly why I reverted back to using paypal for my shipping.  It started with shippo (incredibly clunky to begin with) forcing me to use a credit card.  

AND don't even bother with customer support, unless of course you are will to wait three days...........but seems to me ebay gets quite cranky when we don't ship for 3 days, so of course, back to paypal I went.

It's nonsense like this that explains why less and less and less of my business is on ebay each year.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply