I have a pending sale but ebay will not process it because the buyer is in Alberta Canada and I am i

I have a pending sale but ebay will not process it because the buyer is in Alberta Canada and I am in Alabama US. They get a reject message saying seller will not ship to Canada. NOT SO! How do we fix this?

View Entire Topic

It could be that you do not have a shipping service and amount for shipping set up for Canada.

I know in the past I could sell internationally and there was an option "Contact Seller for Costs" but about a year or so ago eBay changed it and there has to be an actual shipping amount (or if you use calculated shipping the shipping service) or it won't go through. I know because I had a buyer from Italy that bought from me for many years with "contact seller for costs" since the rates varied internationally and that worked for us but then she got the message you are seeing "seller does not ship to your location" until I added the international shipping to the listing. Could be this for you also if you don't have shipping service to Canada in listing.