Global shipping fiasco terrible

So frustrated
Expensive item got to my town here in Kelowna BC Canada and the carrier Pitney Bowes tracking shows four attempted deliveries but it didn’t come to my home!!!
Home all day every day they said they tried so now sending it back to UK!
There’s no way to contact them the phone number I finally got doesn’t work.
Talked to eBay chat for an hour and they couldn’t tell me where to go locally to get my parcel.
Canada post had nothing to do with it but they suggested I call them lol which I did and nope not their system.
What a farse
Awful system for buyer there’s no way to contact the people delivering your precious items.
Anyone know more info on what to do please?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

marnotom!
Community Member

Pitney Bowes co-ordinates shipments from the UK that are forwarded through the Global Shipping Program, but they aren't the carrier itself.

You might be able to find out who the carrier is by having the tracking number ready and checking this site.  It's very good about pulling together shipments involving several carriers and identifying them:

https://parcelsapp.com

I've some friends and family in the north end of the Okanagan Valley and my sense from them is that it may be Intelcom that's handling your shipment.  They seem to be operating on shoestring staff and they're having a difficult time getting shipments out.  I'm not sure why your particular shipment would show four attempted deliveries, however.  Keep us posted, and good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

marnotom!
Community Member

Pitney Bowes co-ordinates shipments from the UK that are forwarded through the Global Shipping Program, but they aren't the carrier itself.

You might be able to find out who the carrier is by having the tracking number ready and checking this site.  It's very good about pulling together shipments involving several carriers and identifying them:

https://parcelsapp.com

I've some friends and family in the north end of the Okanagan Valley and my sense from them is that it may be Intelcom that's handling your shipment.  They seem to be operating on shoestring staff and they're having a difficult time getting shipments out.  I'm not sure why your particular shipment would show four attempted deliveries, however.  Keep us posted, and good luck.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for the reply that was useful.
I had already tried contacting Pitney Bowes here but all their phone numbers have same menu and no real person to speak with.
I finally found it was Ibtelecom as you rightly said but by that time they had returned my parcel to the UK
They attempted to deliver four times according to the tracking but not to my home.
I also had parcels from Amazon delivered to wrong home by them this week too.
I reported it to eBay along with tracking proof and ten screen shots but they still refused me a refund and I appealed and they still refused.
Stating it was delivered to the address on the info they had from my purchase but no it was not.
I sent them proof of it being returned and that did not matter
$500
Message 3 of 3
latest reply