Long shipping Delays

iliann0
Community Member

HI
I know this order is being delivered, but I must say eBay-international, not only do they charge a lot for delivery, but they take an enormous amount of time for the package to be delivered.    I am not satisfied with the shipping delays. Because of this factor, I will not purchase from ebay again

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Long shipping Delays

What was the last estimated date for delivery you were given by eBay?
Has that passed?

Do you know that you are protected against late deliveries by eBay's Money Back Guarantee if your purchase does not arrive on time?

EIS is a Seller Protection program and does not promise anything for buyers.

The charges include not only shipping costs, but also any duty and provincial sales taxes appropriate.

You may find this interesting - the cost of shipping to Canada from the USA.

https://postcalc.usps.com/?country=10440

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Long shipping Delays

marnotom!
Community Member

What’s an “enormous amount of time,” @iliann0?  Two to three weeks is normal for a standard (non-express, non-expedited) shipment from the US to Canada. Is your item still within the delivery time window or is it now late? Your post isn’t clear about that.

For what it’s worth, not all US sellers use eBay’s International Shipping service to get items to Canada. You just need to do some careful searching to find them.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Long shipping Delays

"Do you know that you are protected against late deliveries"--- It's not about protection! It's about that buyer pays adequate amount of money for the item to be deliverd in reasonable time!!! Not to wait up to three weeks when the package stuck at eBay itenational shipping hub.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Long shipping Delays

Most new buyers to eBay have 0 understanding about shipping processess, 0 knowledge about the EIS program, 0 knowledge how to separate out USA sellers who use USPS,UPS,Fedex, VS. the EIS program and therefore do not know how to avoid purchasing from sellers who use EIS, PLUS buyers(esp. the new and/or inexperienced buyers to eBay have 0 patience when purchasing items from sellers in the USA. Way too many buyers try to compare eBay to Amazon and THAT is a major problem!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply