Giving feedback on items more than 60 days after purchase date.

I have purchased items more than 60 days ago.Some have not arrived yet, others have arrived but they have been removed from the list of active purchase history. While I can find them in archives, I can not find a way to give feedback for them.

Would it be possible to keep my active purchase history, complete with photographs, for 90 days instead of 60? This would also make it easier for me to keep receipts for purchases so I can get reimbursed for them.

Hope someone can help me with this.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Giving feedback on items more than 60 days after purchase date.

No.

With over 150 million active listings, eBay constantly balances customer needs with their own costs for storing information.

You could consider printing out the descriptions of items you have purchased for future reference.

The items that have not yet arrived after 60 days? Good chance you are dealing with scammers and they never will.

EBay and Paypal allow only 45 days for refund claims. If an item has not arrived after 30 days, contact the seller and ask for date of shipping,service used, and Delivery Confirmation number. If there is no satisfactory response open an Item Not Received Claim. This will allow another 20 days for mediation, but can be closed earlier if the seller does not respond or refund.

"This would also make it easier for me to keep receipts for purchases so I can get reimbursed for them."

Well, by whom? Not the seller. He's got your money and he ain't giving it back. Not PP. You are past the 45 day date.

Immediately go to the 1-800 number on the credit card you actually paid from. PP processes your payment, keeping your financial information secret from the seller. But you still used the card to pay. Ask the customer service rep for a chargeback, based on non-receipt. She will need the purchase date, the payment amount and some other bits of information. But do this immediately. Although cards allow from 60-90 days for claims and occasionally longer, they also have deadlines.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply