Forum Posts

Is This a Valid EMS China Post Tracking Number?

I bought something from China on Nov 2nd thinking it was coming from the US. When I discovered this, i panicked because i don't typically spend more than $10 (this order was $70). Seller seems okay, but I'm worried I've been scammed.After 3 days, I d...

Specifying USPS - Actual Shipping DHL (E-Commerce?)

Regarding the question in the discussion selecting USPS shipping but in turn a seller switching to DHL. See discussion from dot com attached. The post references something called DHL Intergalactic Mail. They also have an E-Commerce shipping service. ...

Order details screen - shipping address is for the Glendale Heights hub. Anyone had this?

Have an order that says delivered to the height in Glendale Heights, IL on March 1st. No update since, no new tracking #. I checked the order details screen again tonight, and the shipping address is eIS C/O My Name, Glendale Heights Hub address in I...

Be a Player Memorabilia

Looking for Montreal Canadiens memorabilia cards like this. Does anyone have any like these to sell? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/404802334314

Seller not respecting agreement

Curious about what others think about this weird situation Contacted a seller about an item in auction where he had tracking shipping $15. I knew it could be shipped lettermail for $3-4 as it fits. Seller told me that he would ship lettermail and adj...

scammer

Please be advised that the above seller is a scammer. I purchased two G.I. Joe figures off of him. When my package arrived, only one of the figures was in the box. The box look like someone had cut it open and then re-taped it shut so the seller said...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian seller using USPS

I'm confused. I always avoid buying anything from the USA or overseas over $100 Canadian to avoid taxes and Duties. I bought an item from a seller in Quebec, Canada, their location is set to a city in Quebec. I live in B.C. I purchased the item... Th...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping program

Purchased an item on the 25 January Seller uses global shipping program Item purchased from seller in USA destination Canada I paid the taxes etc up front USPS tracking states it was picked up on January 26 What I though odd is the seller is in Houst...

Global Shipping Program

I have tried to get sellers in the US to ship without the Glogal Shipping Program and most that I have come across will not. This program is horrible for Canadians because it is far more slower and much more costly. Almost all the items that I am int...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bidding on a USA auction, impossible challenge nowadays?

Hi, it seems that I am unable to bid on any item that has not been added on the international shipping program. And even if the seller is telling me the item is on the international program I can not bid on it "unfortunately the seller is not offerin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Quantity and pairs when buying multiple items in one listing

Hey guys. If a listing is posted with the quantity of items left unknown or ambiguous, how many am I exactly supposed to buy? For example, if it's a listing for tail lights and it doesn't specify if its one or two tail lights per purchase, how many d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay International Shipping (EIS)

I refuse to buy from any seller that does not offer an alternative to EIS. As a Canadian, I have bought items (not necessarily on EBay) from all over the US. EIS is by far the slowest system I have ever dealt with. For example, I bought an item from ...

EIS program to Canadians

To ALL Canadian buyers who purchase from USA Beware making purchases from USA sellers who use EIS On eBay for 20 years and my first experience with a seller who uses EIS Obviously GSP was dumped and changed to EIS so that eBay can make money The serv...

Package stuck in Glendale Heights, IL with no updates.

Hey, I’m wondering if my package is potentially lost/stolen? I bought a sports card from the US and I live in Toronto, Canada. It was received at the Glendale Heights, IL facility 5 days ago and there’s been no updates since. The package was supposed...

Can't tap see original listing on mobile browser

I used to be able to tap see original listing and it would show me the page. Now it doesn't anymore. Sometimes it shows it for a second then goes back to the you purchased this page.I am just using Chrome mobile browser on a samsung.Any help would be...

Resolved! Has anyone else noticed lately packages not arriving?

I'm pretty much an all day, all night buyer and have found in the past my bids often win, even though they're fairly low - sometimes under .25. Unfortunately, way too many of those low bid items are not arriving and the sellers are downright eager to...

Global Shipping Program/ package to Canada

I have an item I bought from the USA that is coming to me by the Global Shipping Program. First time. Normally I go out of my way to avoid anything with GSP attached to it. In this case it was unavoidable. Sadly. I am guessing my item will be deliver...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP

I have been on eBay Canada since 2003 For the most part happy I have used the global shipping program in the past but this most recent purchase of mine must be coming to me on a bike I find it curious that in the details of sellers using GSP are prom...

Why I no longer buy eIS items from US

This is a prime example of why I am sticking to what little purchasing I do these days on eBay to Canadian sellers. I was watching an item in San Antonio Tx. The seller put out an offer for $20 USD for the item that was listed for $28 USD. I turned d...

GSP for Canadian buyer

I have been buying on ebay for a very long time. Like how they are trying to improve both seller and buyer experience but the GSP program isn't suitable for Canadian buyers. You buy an item. It gets ship with let say usps then transfers hand to pbi t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to see the "I didn't receive it" option

Hello everyone, I purchased a couple of Canadian coins from a seller in Canada who shipped them via Canada Post lettermail (ie. no tracking). It is now well past the last estimated delivery date so I want to open an INR claim, however the "I didn't r...